2019 Bowl Season

/dev/null

Obviously not even almost as bitter as you after the Ohio State loss. Have your tears dried yet? Have you run out of tissues. C'mon bruh, make a few more excuses LOL!!!!!!!

Please, the best quarterbacks in the playoffs won their respective games. That it it. Period. 

Still, don't let that stop you.....we all want to hear a dozen or so more excuses. We're not bored at all. Those refs sucked, right? :) :) :) 

11 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Obviously not even almost as bitter as you after the Ohio State loss. Have your tears dried yet? Have you run out of tissues. C'mon bruh, make a few more excuses LOL!!!!!!!

Please, the best quarterbacks in the playoffs won their respective games. That it it. Period. 

Still, don't let that stop you.....we all want to hear a dozen or so more excuses. We're not bored at all. Those refs sucked, right? :) :) :) 

I don’t have any emotion or $$$ on games.

i just want a good game that isn't ruined by nonsense.

33 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Well, ya got me there lol! 

Happy New Year.

Happy New Year!

now gimme a game I’m glued to until the last play!

and beat Michigan 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I haven’t really followed this - is anyone sitting out on either side for the citrus bowl or rose bowl?

Lewis and Diggs sitting out for Bama

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.