Please Mr. Postman deliver another RB to the Bills

Stallions

Competitive NFL teams have TWO good RB's that can DELIVER THE MAILThe Bills don't!  

Get another back that can run outside, take screen passes for good yardage and run short routes that break coverage.

Singletary has to carry the entire load alone.  Running #20 outside on 1st and goal from the five yard line is absurd.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Yeldon and Singletary activated and Gore on the bench. Yeldon at least offers another passing option

I would prefer all 3 active. The mismatch I think they’re missing with Yeldon is teams aren’t going to look for the run. He’s gonna get a few yards

• Like (+1) 2

I do think its time for Yeldon, he is a good blocker, runs tough, and is an excellent receiver. Now, the Gore play at the goal line was not his fault, that was an awful call: do a QB sneak on 1st and a 1/2 yard to go.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Yeldon and Singletary activated and Gore on the bench. Yeldon at least offers another passing option

Not a bad suggestion considering we all thought the purpose of having Gore in the game is for short yardage situations to pick up first downs. We now know our O line isn't good enough to push a defense back when their expecting it. Gore isn't plowing through that line anyway. They're still awhile away from being an imposing unit. Ford and Dawkins are underwhelming and Morse is best in pass protection and pulling. Feliciano is pretty good and Spain is JAG.

Edited by billsbackto81

5 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Too much for a RB 

Why is it too much? They have more cap than they can possibly spend without bad contracts while Allen is on the rookie deal. Beane does not do contracts unless he gets an out so anything with Henry would be more of a 2-3 year deal. Who cares what we pay as long as there’s production? You can’t just pluck a rookie and guarantee production. With Henry you already know what you’re getting. People need to stop worrying about contracts the money has to go somewhere. Buffalo has an amazing cap and can afford to blow big money on 2-3 players and still re sign our own guys. 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Why is it too much? They have more cap than they can possibly spend without bad contracts while Allen is on the rookie deal. Beane does not do contracts unless he gets an out so anything with Henry would be more of a 2-3 year deal. Who cares what we pay as long as there’s production? You can’t just pluck a rookie and guarantee production. With Henry you already know what you’re getting. People need to stop worrying about contracts the money has to go somewhere. Buffalo has an amazing cap and can afford to blow big money on 2-3 players and still re sign our own guys. 

Because paying RB’s that much is higher than market value. LeVeon Bell was way overpaid. I dont think any team will give him that kind of money: I can see 3 years at 6-7 mil per. Time will tell for all we know he stays in Tennessee 

21 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Because paying RB’s that much is higher than market value. LeVeon Bell was way overpaid. I dont think any team will give him that kind of money: I can see 3 years at 6-7 mil per. Time will tell for all we know he stays in Tennessee 

I wouldn’t care as much but I read today Tennessee is undecided and will probably let him walk. 
Not every player has to be a bargain. If you got the money you might as well spend it. 
Hurts nothing to give him a fat deal. Guy like him changes the entire dynamic of this offense. We got good value for Yeldon, they don’t even want him. Might as well pay for someone they’re going to use and use a lot 

• Like (+1) 2