Why wasn't Duke Williams active?

HailMary

Duke Williams and Yeldon should both be active. But instead we are dressing guys like Senorise Perry that you couldn’t even find on the telecast. Then you have Frank Gore who is taking touches away from Singletary and looks like he’s running with an air conditioner tied to his cleats. This team is desperate for play makers and we are sitting guys that are capable of making big plays on offense. Very frustrating. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Duke Williams and Yeldon should both be active. But instead we are dressing guys like Senorise Perry that you couldn’t even find on the telecast. Then you have Frank Gore who is taking touches away from Singletary and looks like he’s running with an air conditioner tied to his cleats. This team is desperate for play makers and we are sitting guys that are capable of making big plays on offense. Very frustrating. 

Offense is not this team's primary concern.  It is very evident.

Duke Williams, I see him catching that forth down pass, keeping the game alive. 

Remember, the Ravens likely don't put their best CB on Duke either, so you have big Duke over there 1 on 1 with likely a nickel DB or something.  

When he played he produced.  I've been complaing about Knoxs drops for weeks. 

• Like (+1) 3

After foster had a few catches the last few games, I thought maybe keep Duke inactive. However, it's very evident we need a large reciever that can make those contested catches. I'd really like to see Duke active again for one of these games. I thought for sure they'd use mckenzie on alot of jet sweeps today, but I dont think they ran a single one 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t think he should be inactive but he’s not going to be this monster game changer some are making him out to be. If our tight ends can’t body a defender and catch a ball I can’t see duke being much more effective. 
Duke doesn’t change much in this game today but of course that’s just my 2 cents. 

Not monster game changer....situational player

28 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This is something that SM has been slow to a accept, it’s been going on all season, when they finally activated DW he scored the winning TD that game, it is indeed frustrating. 

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

It was mentioned on the broadcast how the Bills are not well equipped with WRs for the situation at the end--where you need a big strong guy to wrestle some balls away. I was just thinking that before he said it, this is where we need Duke Williams. They really could have used him today.

We could have used him on that last play. I'll never figure out McD. Peterman plays horrible yet he sticks it out with him for 2 seasons. Duke works hard, earns a spot, plays well over 2 games then is locked in the basement?

I gave up trying to convince people on here. All Duke has done since he got here was work hard and perform and all the organization has done is disrespect him.  Duke should have made the team at the end of the preseason instead he's cut. He finally gets his chance off the practice squad and produces in the exact game on the line scenario he thrives in, scores the winning TD.   He gets 2 more games (one of which he got hurt) and then never again.  The idiotic assessment by the coaching and management of this guy has cost this team wins. Today was another example of where he could have been used but instead we have the useless Mckenzie or mediocre Foster.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

I gave up trying to convince people on here. All Duke has done since he got here was work hard and perform and all the organization has done is disrespect him.  Duke should have made the team at the end of the preseason instead he's cut. He finally gets his chance off the practice squad and produces in the exact game on the line scenario he thrives in, scores the winning TD.   He gets 2 more games (one of which he got hurt) and then never again.  The idiotic assessment by the coaching and management of this guy has cost this team wins. Today was another example of where he could have been used but instead we have the useless Mckenzie or mediocre Foster.

Just wondering Whats your nfl coaching resume look like?