Ravens are better team, but Bills aren't far behind.

Pasaluki

We're not as good as the Ravens.

News Flash: Nobody is.

The way Baltimore has been playing is phenomenal.

Standing against them is like standing up to a whirlwind, but the Bills showed some serious toughness against perhaps the most physical team in the game.

Even McDermott showed some serious fire out there today. 

The Bills still have 9 wins and I'm not about to say they are on the Ravens level anyway.

The Ravens beat San Francisco, and the unbeatable Patriots after all and the Bills meanwhile got demolished by the Eagles and beaten by the Browns. So the Ravens are extremely good but the Bills put themselves in a position to win or tie the game late.

So overall I'm encouraged. 

This is a team that will not be intimidated, and will fight like hell. 

If the offense figures it out in time for the playoffs to start this team will go far. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Well they blow out good teams sometimes and when they struggle and have an off day they win anyway. They can also score a gazillion points if they need to... We generally lose to good teams and sometimes struggle against average/bad team ... so we're a good bit behind. We played them close today due to heroic defense though and we are trending up! 

Edited by dayman

Agreed. This one goes in the L column, and they even beat the spread. But this defense is for real. Lamar didn’t look like a world beater out there today. 

The problem is that while the Bills finally came up with the formula (and personnel) to shut down the Ravens juggernaut, the Ravens figured also figured out how to destroy Allen and the Bills O line: pressure and more pressure. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Agreed. This one goes in the L column, and they even beat the spread. But this defense is for real. Lamar didn’t look like a world beater out there today. 

The problem is that while the Bills finally came up with the formula (and personnel) to shut down the Ravens juggernaut, the Ravens figured also figured out how to destroy Allen and the Bills O line: pressure and more pressure. 

Agreed. But If Dawson "bounce it off my f'kin chest" Knox catches those balls and Josh takes off and runs a bit more, we could have won.

11 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

The Bills need to beat the Steelers ass next week. They’re not impressive at all. They chuck the ball downfield and pray for a flag. If they Bills don’t turn the ball over they win easy next week. 

Steelers D is all that though.  

After watching the Ravens, they are no doubt good, very good at what they do. But is is very gadget driven. If Lamar gets hurt, they are done. No one else could run that offense, it is totally built around his skill set, which is witchie good. But that is all they have.

With all due respect to the OP, bull####.  We proved we were just as good as the Ravens.  As bad as we played, one or two less mistakes results in a win.  Too many drops at critical times, and Dabollocks calling a horrible offensive game were the main reasons we lost.  They didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.

29 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

With all due respect to the OP, bull####.  We proved we were just as good as the Ravens.  As bad as we played, one or two less mistakes results in a win.  Too many drops at critical times, and Dabollocks calling a horrible offensive game were the main reasons we lost.  They didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.

The Raven’s Defense beat the Bills today. Far too many 3 and outs and the critical fumble by Allen that led to 7 points. It felt a lot like the Patriots game. The Ravens made the key plays, we didn’t. 

That said....I really wish we didn’t drop the well thrown passes. It may have softened the Ravens D and created more opportunity.

55 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

The Bills need to beat the Steelers ass next week. They’re not impressive at all. They chuck the ball downfield and pray for a flag. If they Bills don’t turn the ball over they win easy next week. 

I agree. I think a pissed off Bills team needs to really take it to Pit and show we're superior. 

• Like (+1) 1

I can’t stand this mentality; conceding, defeating.  

Really?  You really think they’re better than us?!

I don’t think so. We should’ve won today. 

Edited by Kiva

34 minutes ago, CSBill said:

After watching the Ravens, they are no doubt good, very good at what they do. But is is very gadget driven. If Lamar gets hurt, they are done. No one else could run that offense, it is totally built around his skill set, which is witchie good. But that is all they have.

I'd be cautiously optimistic seeing them in the divisional round. 

Very very winnable gm

scoreline didn't really show how the game went

ravens cruised today for the most part. Allen and the offense looked clueless from the moment the game started up until the final drive. Lamar threw 3 TD's in his sleep basically. 

our offense needs to get their ***** together bc if they play like this to finish out the season we won't make the playoffs.