How about MVP Lamar Jackson today?

ToGoGo

Just now, RavensLord1 said:

Salted Bills fan. Stop hating on Lamar because your team lost. You sound ######ed.

In 4 years, when our QB is dominating the entire field, and yours is on his 3rd team, we'll see who was right. 

1 minute ago, RavensLord1 said:

Salted Bills fan. Stop hating on Lamar because your team lost. You sound ######ed.

I don’t hate the fact that you’re here running your mouth. I do however hate that you decided to call yourself RavensLord. That’s the name of someone who’s familiar with a truck stop gloryhole

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ToGoGo said:

In 4 years, when our QB is dominating the entire field, and yours is on his 3rd team, we'll see who was right. 

Josh Allen is a bum that can't avoid a sack. You're delusional and blinded by your anger of losing to a superior team. Your team got whooped in every aspect of the game today.

54 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

They run a great scheme. 
Him and Ingram are magic and tricky behind the line.. 

And they are extremely good at sneaking behind the linebackers for open receivers. 
The real credit belongs to their offensive line. 
The line is the first form of deception for them and sets everything else up. 
I personally do think this is a fad similar to a much deadlier wildcat with passes. But I do not think they can run this successful long term. I will give credit where it is due though Lamar is a better passer than I thought he could be. Not just today but all season.

It’s going to get interesting in the playoffs when they play teams that have seen their offense a second time. Kudos on their record. They’ve earned it as every single playoff game they’re in might be a rematch. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RavensLord1 said:

Josh Allen is a bum that can't avoid a sack. You're delusional and blinded by your anger of losing to a superior team. Your team got whooped in every aspect of the game today.

OK. You have 3 more hours before bedtime. High school is tomorrow. 

44 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He played well enough to win. Saying the book is out on him or that he’s just a flash in the pan is ignorant stuff people say who can’t stand the fact that Allen isn’t the best QB from his class or isn’t looked at by the media as a star. It’s bitter jealously. 

It’s the same nonsense people like say about Mahomes.

I completely.

Look at Pat Mahomes, a guy literally taken with our draft pick , and a guy I would say is absolutely the real deal and a QB I see being top 5-10 minimum for a decade+.

If anything , that's much more to be jealous about . But I never viewed Bills fans as jealous , we're humble and knowledgeable. 

I watch Lamar and see a guy that has SEVERE difficiences in the pass game. I mean, he can't read a field or go through progressions at anywhere near a high level. His scheme and running ability allow him to make one quick read. If he has to sit back and evaluate the field, go through progressions and manipulate safeties, I think he'd be a bottom 5 QB , no doubt. 

5 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

I don't know that Roman becoming a head coach will or would say anything about his offense.  Wade Phillips is one of the best DC in the game but he's never been a good HC.

Agreed. But you’d expect he’ll run the offense still. More of a how does the offense do vs does the team not win a lot