How about MVP Lamar Jackson today?

ToGoGo

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I give props to Lamar and their offense.  Absolutely they did enough to win.  He made his 2 TDs in the red zone.  We made one and missed on one.

Our D is totally legit and proved it today.  Our offense came up a handful of plays short.

Honestly I think I underrated the Ravens D before this game.  I knew they were good but they played great.  

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Honestly I think I underrated the Ravens D before this game.  I knew they were good but they played great.  

I’ll agree to an extent.  There wasn’t anything that blew me away.  They blitzed a lot and the Bills and Josh Allen had no answer.  

A better offense and QB can beat the blitz and make them pay

46 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The book on him is out? He threw 3 TDs and didn’t look nearly as rattled or erratic as Allen. So many horrible takes on Lamar. He’s having a great season.

that doesn’t mean he wasn’t brought down to earth some. 

how many punts?  With all the God talk the Ravens never punt.  

The one school yard TD was gifted by the Refs not flagging 12 men in the huddle.  
Sure it still could have happened but then again it might not have.   

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The one school yard TD was gifted by the Refs not flagging 12 men in the huddle.  

You're exactly right. I forgot about the 12 man snafu. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I can agree that our defense played great and stopped the Ravens from doing what they normally do on offense. 

What I don’t agree with is that this somehow means the book is out on Lamar. We could just as easily say that the book is out on Allen and all you need to do is play lot of cover 0 and send pressure.

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

I don't think he lived up to the hype at all. 3 TDs is nice, but I didn't see the unstoppable force everybody was claiming he was the past 10 days on this board. 

3 TDs is nice? Wish our QB threw 3 TDs today. Yes, he wasn't great but we also have a good defense

46 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Two blown coverage one shovel pass fans two from inside the 5...saying he was decent because he threw 3tds is like saying Allen was decent because no picks.

jackson is a very limited passer of the football

Hold the L 

Edited by RavensLord1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Then don’t be the first guy responding to topic about Jackson being average with ‘but 3tds’ 

You’re still arguing points I never made and putting words in my mouth.  

Have you considered maybe not doing that?

1 minute ago, RavensLord1 said:

Bitter loser Bills Fan. Typical. Focus on what your trash team did wrong rather than what the best QB in NFL did to win.

Best QB in the NFL? Keep riding the wave. 

Truth doesn't make one a bitter loser. But a Ravens fan coming on a Bills board after a win to gloat is a bit closer to that. 

30 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Maybe I’m not remembering very well. But his time here was extremely underwhelming. He can’t make adjustments. He has a game plan and that’s it. We screamed at the same predictable run run pass non stop. Baltimore isn’t even running anything special, it’s basically 3 plays with 1000 variations. Either way, we will probably find out better next year. Roman is probably the hottest coordinator this year so he’ll possibly be a head coach next season. And then we’ll find out if his scheme can last. 

I don't know that Roman becoming a head coach will or would say anything about his offense.  Wade Phillips is one of the best DC in the game but he's never been a good HC.

Just now, ToGoGo said:

Best QB in the NFL? Keep riding the wave. 

Truth doesn't make one a bitter loser. But a Ravens fan coming on a Bills board after a win to gloat is a bit closer to that. 

Salted Bills fan. Stop hating on Lamar because your team lost. You sound ######ed.

• Awesome! (+1) 1