Singletary continues to impress!

That drop in the flat, wide open though.  Professionals don’t miss those. 

He is a good RB with protection. Doesn’t really specialize in anything. 

Stop using him as a WR. 

Edited by Kiva
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ticketssince61 said:

I like his game a lot, but he is lacking speed. He finds the hole but is missing the burst to turn 8 or 10 yard runs into 20 or 30 yard runs

Yeah, he’s an effective player but won’t be a home run hitter. Had a big drop, but he didn’t get thrown to a lot in college . He needs more touches because he makes things happen most of the time. 

Just now, Kiva said:

Guys drop passes from time to time. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Kiva said:

He is a good RB with protection. Doesn’t really specialize in anything. 

Stop using him as a WR. 

He is a great 2 but not a true 1- lacks burst and the ability to break tackles routinely 

Edited by billsfan_34

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Was the MVP today, needed more help from the rest of the offense.

needed more touches  Bills need to figure out the screen game  Also put him next to Allen on passing downs and have him be the blitz read on  swing out more

50 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

I like his game a lot, but he is lacking speed. He finds the hole but is missing the burst to turn 8 or 10 yard runs into 20 or 30 yard runs

I completely agree. The NFL is now a 2 RB system. Look at Ingram and Edward's today for Baltimore. I see McD drafting Jonathan Taylor in the late 1st to be our RB1 and Singletary RB2. We had way too many 2nd & 9's today. Then draft a wr in the 2nd round. Hopefully somebody better than Zay. We still are missing a true #1 receiver.

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I completely agree. The NFL is now a 2 RB system. Look at Ingram and Edward's today for Baltimore. I see McD drafting Jonathan Taylor in the late 1st to be our RB1 and Singletary RB2. We had way too many 2nd & 9's today. Then draft a wr in the 2nd round. Hopefully somebody better than Zay. We still are missing a true #1 receiver.

C'mon you know were going to draft a corner and defensive lineman with those picks

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

needed more touches  Bills need to figure out the screen game  Also put him next to Allen on passing downs and have him be the blitz read on  swing out more

Cant run him every play, as he was used a lot in this game. Could have used on blitz pickups thats for sure , Allen was getting killed back there.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They need a big back with speed playing behind him.....when he comes off the field our chance of a big play go way down

I’ve been preaching a few days to go get Derrick Henry if Tennessee let’s him go. He’s exactly what buffalo needs. We can afford the salary for a couple years it’s not like Beane won’t have an easy out in 2-3 seasons. 

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Lol this is one of those fun things to go back and look at the draft threads and how many people FREAKED out we wasted a pick on a slow guy whose game would never translate to the pro level. People went nuts when we picked him 

I thought it was strange at the time too. Like, why not take a moment to consider WHY a competent front office like ours might've made that move instead of just freaking out. 

After watching some college videos, I understood. He's elusive and has great vision. If he was fast, he would've gone in the 1st. Did fans want Adrian Peterson in the 3rd round? We had aging RB and Shady just had a shaky year.

Sometimes I'm proud of our fanbase, but sometimes I just wish they would think before speaking and have more thoughtful opinions. 

• Like (+1) 3