WEEK 7: B

WEEK 8: D+

WEEK 9: B+

WEEK 10: B-

WEEK 11: A

WEEK 12: B

WEEK 13: A

WEEK 14: C

17/39 - 146 yards - 44% completion - 1 TD - 9 yards rushing - 6 sacks - 1 fumble

The good: We went toe to toe with the top team in the AFC and had a chance to tie it at the end

The bad: Our defense is what kept us in it, and our RB/TE/WRʻs had some pretty bad drops that would have extended drives.

The ugly: Josh missed many throws that would have been HUGE gains, and took sacks that absolutely killed us... including the fumble.

All in all, I decided to keep it simple this week because we all saw the same thing: our offense blew a big game for us and has now caused us to lose to the top two teams in the AFC.

GO BILLS!

D. Not an F because the line was horrid today. But Josh missed on passes to open receivers and made bad decisions in the pocket - like scrambling left or right when he actually had time to step up and throw. And he didn't use his legs to his advantage. I think he ran once or maybe twice? He took bad sacks and fumbled. He also threw multiple balls up for grabs, which he hadn't done in a few weeks.

It was a very bad day for Josh Allen, made worse by terrible pass protection. 

Edited by skibum
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, whatdrought said:

How many of the sacks were his fault? Serious question. I could see him hold the ball too long at times, but he also had no time at all other times (not to mention bs route combos)

he regularly left the pocket to early. Rolled left when he should have gone right, and right when he should have gone left. Had poor pocket presence, and held onto the ball too long.

The Oline was bad today, yes, but we’ve seen guys in the NFL do much better with much worse. Watson very quick comes to mind. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

How many of the sacks were his fault? Serious question. I could see him hold the ball too long at times, but he also had no time at all other times (not to mention bs route combos)

I'm tough on QBs. I believe it's on the QB to beat pressure unless it's a 4 man rush. If pressure is coming on 4 man rush it's the OL. If pressure is getting home on a blitz it's the QB not seeing it. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm tough on QBs. I believe it's on the QB to beat pressure unless it's a 4 man rush. If pressure is coming on 4 man rush it's the OL. If pressure is getting home on a blitz it's the QB not seeing it. 

oh he saw a lot of them but had no answer  I wish Daboll would at least leave a back next to Josh   A threat of a draw or swing pass might at least give us some options

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

that was the Rob Johnson excuse as well

its not his fault.... whaaaaaaa.... Momyyyyyyyy...