NE v KC

dayman

30 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

.......and my favorite scenario.

Bills win out.

NE losses out

Titans and Texans split and win their other game.

Steelers beat Jets and Ravens.

Pats* miss the playoffs!

you forgot:

Brady, Edelman, and Belichick all retire

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Unless Tavis Kelce somehow mind melds with our TEs...

Kelse was catching everything and was the GOAT before the fumble.

The concerns I had with Knox at Ole' Miss was the inconsistent hands. He was not used much as a passing threat, so there was not much to go on so just like Allen I want to be fair with being patient with his development. He had some focus issues and they do continue today. On the flip side he makes some pretty eye-popping catches when you would think he shouldn't. .

Kelse is Mahomes safety blanket, it would be nice if Josh had a TE that he KNEW could bail him out. That being said, Dabs would need to use him the right way.

Just now, WideNine said:

The concerns I had with Knox at Ole' Miss was the inconsistent hands. He was not used much as a passing threat, so there was not much to go on so just like Allen I want to be fair with being patient with his development. He had some focus issues and they do continue today. On the flip side he makes some pretty eye-popping catches when you would think he shouldn't. .

Kelse is Mahomes safety blanket, it would be nice if Josh had a TE that he KNEW could bail him out. That being said, Dabs would need to use him the right way.

Players are worried about yards after the catch. Just catch the damn ball, it's a gain 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, WideNine said:

Agreed. Knox seems to make the hard catch and miss the easy ones. 

• Like (+1) 3

Nice see NE getting screwed by the refs , with the spotting of the ball and then on the same drive not being able to return the fumble , not getting the touchdown when they clearly did  :beer:.

It sucked losing today but glad the Chiefs could help us out. We win out , we have a shot to win the division.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Nope.  Wild card teams do not host a playoff game. 

Totally wrong.  If 5 seed and 6 seed both win first 2 then 5 hosts.  Not very likely, but it is possible for a wild card team to host a game.