John Brown has disappeared

BananaB

32 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

We’re gonna hear it non stop. We need OBJ, AJ, Julio.. We need a name darn it!!!! 
We get that true #1 Allen will all of a sudden be unstoppable and see the whole field and be accurate. A true #1 would of gotten 3-4 targets today and made all the difference

I would like a big physical, hands type WR that makes those 50/50 throws 70/30 from the draft. Keep Brown and Beas.

25 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

because he is not a No1 WR. That should be the No1 priority for this team. A legit top WR with Brown on other side and Beasley in the slot 

He’s 17th in the league this year in yards. 
that makes him a WR1.

He’s not elite if that’s what you mean. 

that being said, if we can just pick up a BETTER FASTER TALLER WR1 from the WR store, I’d happily make Smoke a WR2. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bakin said:

He’s 17th in the league this year in yards. 
that makes him a WR1.

He’s not elite if that’s what you mean. 

that being said, if we can just pick up a BETTER FASTER TALLER WR1 from the WR store, I’d happily make Smoke a WR2. 

a No1 WR is a Micheal Thomas, a Julio Jones. That WR you do not dare going 1v1 on. 

So get me one of those 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

a No1 WR is a Micheal Thomas, a Julio Jones. That WR you do not dare going 1v1 on. 

So get me one of those 

Cleveland gave up quite a bit thinking the same thing. Atlanta is unstoppable with Julio out there. 
Crazy how Seattle and KC and Bal and SF and some of these teams get away with not having that guy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Cool. They are rare. 

they are not. Courtland Sutton, Hopkins, Evans etc etc 

and this draft of one of the best in years at the position. Go get one

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Cleveland gave up quite a bit thinking the same thing. Atlanta is unstoppable with Julio out there. 
Crazy how Seattle and KC and Bal and SF and some of these teams get away with not having that guy. 

where did I say go give up your best OL for one? Like Cleveland?  

julio and Ridley are better that any WR we have. Their issues are not there their defense is trash. 

Seattle Lockett is better than our WRs and they claimed a Gordon and have a Rookie Stud. 

KC Hill says Hi. So Doesnt Kelce 

notice how bad San Fran needed something outside they went and got a Brown themselves in Sanders. Little also says hi. 

we don’t have a player outside that defense are scared of. And hence why Baltimore had no worries sending all those cover 0 blitzes all game

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

julio and Ridley are better that any WR we have. Their issues are not there their defense is trash. 

Seattle Lockett is better than our WRs and they claimed a Gordon and have a Rookie Stud. 

notice how bad San Fran needed something outside they went and got a Brown themselves in Sanders. Little also says hi. 

we don’t have a player outside that defense are scared of. And hence why Baltimore had no worries sending all those cover 0 blitzes all game

We have enough weapons to be as good on offense as almost all the teams you’ve listed. Weapons mean nothing when your quarterback cannot get them the ball or your coordinator cannot get the offense in any kind of rhythm. 
Lockett has not caught a ball in like 3-4 games but he’s better than buffalos guys? Not calling him a scrub or nothing he’s very similar to brown. 

Let’s just be real, Allen is not seeing the field. I’m a big fan of his and like what he brings to the team but he has a long way to go. To me, take away his running game and his passing is on par with guys like Kyle Allen and Gardner Minshew. Not trying to bash the guy but he cannot read defenses yet, definitely doesn’t see blitzes very well, and is extremely inaccurate at times. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

We have enough weapons to be as good on offense as almost all the teams you’ve listed. Weapons mean nothing when your quarterback cannot get them the ball or your coordinator cannot get the offense in any kind of rhythm. 
Lockett has not caught a ball in like 3-4 games but he’s better than buffalos guys? Not calling him a scrub or nothing he’s very similar to brown. 

Let’s just be real, Allen is not seeing the field. I’m a big fan of his and like what he brings to the team but he has a long way to go. To me, take away his running game and his passing is on par with guys like Kyle Allen and Gardner Minshew. Not trying to bash the guy but he cannot read defenses yet, definitely doesn’t see blitzes very well, and is extremely inaccurate at times. 

Almost like he is a second year QB with Average Weapons. 

did Any WR get consistent Separation against the three man press CBS that Baltimore had on field 

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So you’ve listed 7 elite WR. 

In a league with 150 starters. 
that’s not rare?

Lockett? Sutton?  Good players and definitely WR1. Elite?  No. 
Smoke is clearly a 1 but he’s not elite. 
you want someone who’s elite. 
we all do. They are rare. 

Just now, Bakin said:

So you’ve listed 7 elite WR. 

In a league with 150 starters. 
that’s not rare?

Lockett? Sutton?  Good players and definitely WR1. Elite?  No. 
Smoke is clearly a 1 but he’s not elite. 
you want someone who’s elite. 
we all do. They are rare. 

I want a guy teams have to game plan for. 

they don’t have to with Brown. That is what this offense is lacking. Either at the WR spot or the TE spot that is something that needs to be fixed next year 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Almost like he is a second year QB with Average Weapons. 

did Any WR get consistent Separation against the three man press CBS that Baltimore had on field 

We’ll never know because Allen couldn’t see the blitz and the line couldn’t pick it up and he went down in less than a second. And when he did made throws the first 3 quarters they were off. It’s not all on him of course but he surely did not play well today at all. 

As far as average weapons there are tons of teams with waaaaaay worse weapons than buffalo has yet they seem to be open and move the ball.