This is a good loss

DollaBills

Lets face it, the Ravens are probably the best team in the NFL. Our defense is incredible. Our defense is championship level and shows up for big games.

Are the Bills overrated? Their offense, from top to bottom is absolutely overrated.

There have been games where the offense needs to rally to beat teams like the Bengals, Jets or Redskins. There are pieces-- notably singletary who could be an exceptional RB1, but overrall the offensive game plan has been wildly inconsistent and in some aspects, completely mediocre.

The playcalling, the o-line, and the qb decision making have all been suspect. There are so many instances where I am wondering why Daboll is doing some predictable nonsense that loses the Bills offense 4 yards on 1st and goal. There have been times where Allen just sits there and takes a sack for a huge loss. Some plays there is not even a pocket after 1 second because of the o-line getting handled.

We are 9-4. We will probably be in the postseason, we took a loss against an elite team,  and we are not even on the same level as the best in the NFL, and it starts with the offensive side of the ball holding back an elite defensive effort week in and week out usually.

Go to work on monday humbled and hungry, take care of business against Steelers and Jets (NE at foxborough? meh) and maybe we will see the Ravens in the postseason.

Heartbreaking but character building.

Go bills

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

Lets face it, the Ravens are probably the best team in the NFL. Our defense is incredible. Our defense is championship level and shows up for big games.

Are the Bills overrated? Their offense, from top to bottom is absolutely overrated.

There have been games where the offense needs to rally to beat teams like the Bengals, Jets or Redskins. There are pieces-- notably singletary who could be an exceptional RB1, but overrall the offensive game plan has been wildly inconsistent and in some aspects, completely mediocre.

The playcalling, the o-line, and the qb decision making have all been suspect. There are so many instances where I am wondering why Daboll is doing some predictable nonsense that loses the Bills offense 4 yards on 1st and goal. There have been times where Allen just sits there and takes a sack for a huge loss. Some plays there is not even a pocket after 1 second because of the o-line getting handled.

We are 9-4. We will probably be in the postseason, we took a loss against an elite team,  and we are not even on the same level as the best in the NFL, and it starts with the offensive side of the ball holding back an elite defensive effort week in and week out usually.

Go to work on monday humbled and hungry, take care of business against Steelers and Jets (NE at foxborough? meh) and maybe we will see the Ravens in the postseason.

Go bills

Too philosophical for this moment! ?

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Is this like saying "Guys we are Legit"

Or is it more like. "This team is one year away"?

Thoughts?

I’m going to start a thread that says 

please look at me look at me 

We could of won

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

Go bills

Losing sucks.  No such thing as a good loss.

The biggest question is what’s up with Allen’s ankle, and no one in the presser asked it.

Allen is a young QB and sometimes slower to make reads and adjust than he needs to be.  I think Baltimore’s D was hoping they would pressure Josh into bad decisions and make a lot of picks.  They got one fumble that led to a TD and that was the difference in the game.  Tough loss.

We had our chances, and every single unit on the offense could have played better - there were missed open guys, missed long throws, throws that were right on the money but our receivers couldn’t hang on, a missed PI .....

We hung with a very good team, but it’s still a no good horrible sucky craptasktic loss

The Bills offense played to the strength of the Raven’s D today. Teams have had much more success with 12 personnel on the field but the Bills decided to go 11 and keep 3 WR on the field against and elite secondary.

Most teams try and keep the Ravens in their base D, not the Bills. I’m confident the Bills would have had much more success with Kroft and Knox on the field at the same time. Both running and throwing.