Guys we are legit

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Not saying Duke is gonna be the next Randy Moss or anything and there’s a reason he’s been inactive but his hands and size would have helped today

I have this EXACT thought. He’s the type of receiver we don’t have. We have small speedy receivers. No contested catch receiver at all. Duke wouldn’t hurt. The guy does have a TD catch in only two games. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

I’m emotional. Allen sucked, the receivers mostly sucked too.  The Ravens are better in every category and we should thank the refs for some of those points today because they kept drives alive that were snuffed out.

Oline was bigger issue

By the looks of things today the Bills will have another 1 & done post season unless Allen figures out he can't do some of the things he was doing today .

I didn't see the game but from the high lights (if you can call them that) the only thing i saw was a very confused Allen ! Even when he had time he just stood there he needs to go have a sit down with the rookie form Denver & ask for some pointers by the looks of it .

The D can't do it all by it self they need some help & they have the weapons IMHO there just not being used correctly ! They say the NFL is a copy cat league they should have paid attention to what the Ravens had done earlier this season & took some of their idea's to use in the game .

Guys, as fans there is nothing to hang your heads about. The Bills team is a legit playoff contender and could make some noise once in the post season. Defense keeps playing like that they're going to give teams fits.  This game could have went either way, with neither team showing their best offensive performances or even close to it. 

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

This was a tough one against the best team in the league...but 3 of our 4 losses went down to the 4th quarter 2 going to the final play...we aren’t super bowl caliber yet but man this is the best I’ve felt about this franchise going forward since the Kelly days 

couldn't agree more, next year is the year and we are still making the playoffs this year, works for me :beer: 

53 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

We needed to feed Singletary this game and have Josh dink and dunk to offset the constant blitzes.  There shouldn't have been 3 passes longer than 10 yards all day from Josh with the pressure he was under.

Just don't understand the offensive game plan today.

The world isn't ending with this loss, but it's frustrating to watch the Bills lose a game at home that they could have won. 

Yeah, exactly, winds were blowing in the highs 25mph, unnecessary to throw deep so early in the game on

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

This was a tough one against the best team in the league...but 3 of our 4 losses went down to the 4th quarter 2 going to the final play...we aren’t super bowl caliber yet but man this is the best I’ve felt about this franchise going forward since the Kelly days 

This fan base is too conditioned to take moral victories.   STOP IT.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I disagree with your second sentence.

This game, Philly, NE, are what the playoff game is going to look like.

Allen will struggle against good teams and only good teams play in the playoffs.

Folks read too much into the Dallas win.  It was a big win for the franchise as a whole, but don't draw too much from Allen's performance.  Dallas is not a good team and will not be in the playoffs.

Wet blanket much?  Man.

1 hour ago, MDH said:

The Bills are defiantly a good team and playoff worthy.

What worries me is that anytime they play a good D the game will be very close and they can easily lose to teams who, overall, aren’t as good.

The Bills are a more complete team than the Steelers but that game worries me because they cause turnovers and play very, very good D. Will we see a repeat performance from today’s O?

Much like today, one miscue on D could be the nail in the coffin. The O’s deficiencies means the D has to play nearly perfect. 

Agree, the O must ball   By next Sunday at Heinz Field, Josh will learn how to find hot receivers on blitzes.  We'll get 3 scores up and they won't be able to ketchup.  ?  Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

We needed to feed Singletary this game and have Josh dink and dunk to offset the constant blitzes.  There shouldn't have been 3 passes longer than 10 yards all day from Josh with the pressure he was under.

Just don't understand the offensive game plan today.

The world isn't ending with this loss, but it's frustrating to watch the Bills lose a game at home that they could have won. 

It was a little off. I thought it was smart because of the constant blitzes everyone knew was gonna happen. If Allen hits one of those deep passes it changes Baltimore’s defense. If I have brown or Foster one on one outside you have to take shots to back the defense off. On the season Baltimore blitzes like 50% of the plays I’d be very interested to see the % today. Other teams can hit at least one of those deep balls. 

I do agree with the singletary and shorter routes but I wasn’t against taking some shots to back the corners off 

Edited by Rc2catch

1 hour ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Yeah, big thanks to the refs for the non-call on that pass interference against Foster that would have resulted in excellent field position...

Oh, wait... that call snuffed out points we would have scored... I'm sorry... 

Foster was not interfered with.  It was a good no call.  Foster tho, he didn't come back to the ball, and he didn't jump for it and go for it at the highest point.  He tried to catch it underhand like it was a punt.  

That's on him.  If he high points the ball, he catches it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

Foster was not interfered with.  It was a good no call.  Foster tho, he didn't come back to the ball, and he didn't jump for it and go for it at the highest point.  He tried to catch it underhand like it was a punt.  

That's on him.  If he high points the ball, he catches it. 

Or actually gets the PI call

Just now, jimmy10 said:

You must be new here.

?

Im surprised that no company advertises razor blade and rope discounts on here after Bills loses.