Guys we are legit

7 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I agree, too. I wouldn't even bother replying on the other "disgusting offensive effort" thread. This team made plenty of mistakes to be sure. But, they fought to the last play.

I fought hard to the end too!

-guy that comes in second in a fist fight.

This was a tough loss, but one against a team that is the hottest one in the NFL for a reason.

Today shows that this is a playoff team, but not a super bowl contender.    I see a 12-4 caliber defense and an 8-8 caliber offense.   To get to that next level in 2020, they need to have Allen continue to develop and upgrade the offense a little bit more, perhaps a couple lineman and true #1 receiver.

The sky is not falling yet, and I still believe that Buffalo can finish with 10 or 11 wins. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

This was a tough loss, but one against a team that is the hottest one in the NFL for a reason.

Today shows that this is a playoff team, but not a super bowl contender.    I see a 12-4 caliber defense and an 8-8 caliber offense.   To get to that next level in 2020, they need to have Allen continue to develop and upgrade the offense a little bit more, perhaps a couple lineman and true #1 receiver.

The sky is not falling yet, and I still believe that Buffalo can finish with 10 or 11 wins. 

Our defense made their offense look pedestrian. No one else has been able to do that. When our offense catches up, we will be very tough to beat.   I’m not happy about the loss but I’m not at all discouraged about the season. It would take an epic collapse to not get a wildcard 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I’m emotional. Allen sucked, the receivers mostly sucked too.  The Ravens are better in every category and we should thank the refs for some of those points today because they kept drives alive that were snuffed out.

Yeah, big thanks to the refs for the non-call on that pass interference against Foster that would have resulted in excellent field position...

Oh, wait... that call snuffed out points we would have scored... I'm sorry... 

18 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

This was a tough one against the best team in the league...but 3 of our 4 losses went down to the 4th quarter 2 going to the final play...we aren’t super bowl caliber yet but man this is the best I’ve felt about this franchise going forward since the Kelly days 

So, I’m confused! Do we fire everyone, or not? 

20 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

This was a tough one against the best team in the league...but 3 of our 4 losses went down to the 4th quarter 2 going to the final play...we aren’t super bowl caliber yet but man this is the best I’ve felt about this franchise going forward since the Kelly days 

The 2 true best teams  played each other today 48-46.

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

Our defense made their offense look pedestrian. No one else has been able to do that. When our offense catches up, we will be very tough to beat.   I’m not happy about the loss but I’m not at all discouraged about the season. It would take an epic collapse to not get a wildcard 

Catches up? Man we have three games left there isnt any catching up the offense is what it is

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Like after the browns game?

Get a grip.

Personally I don't think this was anything like the Browns game. The Browns was a game we should have won against a team we are better than and we ballsed it up. This was always a very tough game. We had some chances but overall our offensive execution just wasn't quite where it needed to be. 

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

That was a horrible loss, we got exposed and the next 2 weeks we are in trouble. 

"Exposed"? Losing by 7 points to the media darlings and likely the best team in the league, that's being 'exposed'? OK then.

Oh I'm pissed at this loss all right. It was a frustrating afternoon, especially on offense, as Josh had no time and was ragdolled, his misses, the drops... but that's not being outclassed or destroyed like the Ravens did to almost all teams except the 49ers. If you don't realize the Bills could beat them, well you don't watch much football or are a drama queen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1