Guys we are legit

Now that the smoke has cleared.........

let’s be fair...........

Baltimore is the SB favorite in the AFC and the Bills could have won if they played a smig better.

With that said.........

we are on to Pittsburgh and the Bills need their best effort in 20 years. Case closed.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 7

I’m emotional. Allen sucked, the receivers mostly sucked too.  The Ravens are better in every category and we should thank the refs for some of those points today because they kept drives alive that were snuffed out.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

I don't mind the loss... Allens play was very concerning.

Still, we are in good shape and this team could easily win a playoff game. Progress.

I disagree with your second sentence.

This game, Philly, NE, are what the playoff game is going to look like.

Allen will struggle against good teams and only good teams play in the playoffs.

Folks read too much into the Dallas win.  It was a big win for the franchise as a whole, but don't draw too much from Allen's performance.  Dallas is not a good team and will not be in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

I don't mind the loss... Allens play was very concerning.

Still, we are in good shape and this team could easily win a playoff game. Progress.

This was by far the best defense he's faced. And he still had them in range to win. Tough loss but not down over it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

This was by far the best defense he's faced. And he still had them in range to win. Tough loss but not down over it.

What are you talking about lol. Allen missed a wide open singletary for a TD to tie the game.... The refs got us in a position to win it... 

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I disagree with your second sentence.

This game, Philly, NE, are what the playoff game is going to look like.

Allen will struggle against good teams and only good teams play in the playoffs.

Folks read too much into the Dallas win.  It was a big win for the franchise as a whole, but don't draw too much from Allen's performance.  Dallas is not a good team and will not be in the playoffs.

This is practice for the real big games. Zero reason he can’t learn from games like this and NE and be ready come playoff time 

• Like (+1) 1