What a disgusting Offensive effort

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Every play isn’t going to be a home run. Each punt in the first half was because Allen missed a throw or had a drop.  The plays were right.  

In the second half, we ran the ball well and simply got beat on a few plays. Overall, I had less than a few head scratching calls. 

The only thing I didn’t like were the roll pit passes that didn’t work all game. 

Yep. And in the first half Allen struggled. In the second, he took control and put us in position to come back. He was let down by the line and by drops. He also had some issues with not sensing pressure.

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

I think that's the name of the Buffalo Bills' cover band........

"Welcome to the stage, Honorable Loss!"

It’s a loss they could give. They were never going to win the division. The Pitt game is a lot more important than this one.

Edited by dave mcbride

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Daboll called 3-4 plays that had guys running free deep. Allen has gotta hit at least one of those.

Agreed. 

Daboll also called several plays plays with stagnant route combos and with long combos that allowed the all out blitz to get home. Not to mention how predictable his run play ratios are.

Allen took a step back.  Pass protection sucked.  Daboll veered away from Devin when it was working.  On tv I didnt see obvious quick hitters being run to counter the blitz  Once again it looked like  longer route combinations that take too long under a 6 man rush  Plus the drops and typical guys not fighting to the football on routes

Josh missed some really big plays in the first half. 

Everyone had a bad drop at WR. 

Oline got destroyed. 

Josh took bad sacks at bad times. 

We ran the ball well at the start but abandoned it. 

Bleh.

Showed a good play book against us...just blitz Josh. He can't handle it. 

Edited by dayman

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Daboll called 3-4 plays that had guys running free deep. Allen has gotta hit at least one of those.

Allen’s not good at his deep ball accuracy so why are we drawing up plays the put the spotlight on his weaknesses?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Allen was missing short as well. He just wasn't very good.

If anything why go away from Singletary at all this game? 

Yeah Allen seemed gunshy... probably because he got hammered in the pocket all first quarter.... because daboll called slow developing hand offs and deep routes against the #1 blitzing team.

speaking of singletary, why did we only run off tackle with him a couple times? One of the times went for 40 yards, it’s the ravens biggest weakness and we didn’t attack it

• Like (+1) 1