What a disgusting Offensive effort

2 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Assuming it gets reversed. 
assuming then we still score. 
a lot of assumptions need to be true for the game to have changed. 

that being said - I would have challenged it. Not sure it would have been overturned. 

they had a lot of time to think about it. 
they must have known it was never going to be overturned. 

That’s why I said if it gets reversed. Just the field position alone would have changed the game. 

8 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Dabol did not earn his paycheck this week...

The only exceptional game he called was the Cowboys game.  We’re a decent OC away from being a powerhouse football team.  I wish we retained Roman.  He’s a master of developing game plans to your QBs strengths (Tyrod, Lamar) 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Yep. The misses to brown, Knox, and Foster would change the game at the beginning. That’s on Josh. 

An inability for anyone on the offense to do anything, and a consistent running or 3 second route combos against cover 0 is what cost us the game. That and 3 horrific drops. Allen did enough to win this game. He did enough to help us lose, but it isn’t all on him.

Every play isn’t going to be a home run. Each punt in the first half was because Allen missed a throw or had a drop.  The plays were right.  

In the second half, we ran the ball well and simply got beat on a few plays. Overall, I had less than a few head scratching calls. 

The only thing I didn’t like were the roll pit passes that didn’t work all game. 

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Around here, Daboll bashing is code for "Allen had another bad game."

He was HORRIBLE today.

He had precious little help brother. And we were still in position to tie at the gun. I hope you gave him some credit on the play before where by rights any other QB would’ve dropped for 25+yard loss? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Drives didn’t end because guys were covered. Drives ended because of drops or Allen missing open receivers downfield.  

If Allen is even 50% accurate on deep throws, we have an additional 14 points in this game 

And because we are STILL having major, major issues identifying and picking up blitzers. I though that was supposed the be the biggest thing Morse brought to the table in helping the 2nd year QB. I am yet to see any evidence of it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

When did he veto a 2pt conversion? We went for two and got it.

That's his decision to go for two. Are you trying to take credit away from the coach? 

*Sorry my bad I meant - he sanctioned the two point conv! 

Edited by london_bills

Josh looked like an old Drew Bledsoe for much of the day. I guess his ankle was bothering him.  He got hurried a bunch but there were some pass play he just stood there like a statue until the pressure came or he heaved it 

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The heck did you watch? Can’t wait to see your recap to see where you think the blame goes. Took him the whole game to figure out that they were sending the whole damn crows nest at Josh and to switch to fast routes, outside runs, and max protect.

Daboll called 3-4 plays that had guys running free deep. Allen has gotta hit at least one of those.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don't know. I feel the QB left some big plays out there plus drops.

We can blame preparation. Allen wasn't prepared for the blitz.

Yes Allen missed some guys who had a step on defenders... but why are we throwing 10+ long bombs in 35mph winds? It was a terrible game plan

• Thank you (+1) 1