Week 14: Around the League

Could get really interesting if Raiders win today

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Is it better for the bill’s if the raiders win or the titans? I’m going at this thing like, how can we get in (on the off chance) we don’t win again? 

Want Titans to win.  They play Houston twice and the Saints.  Raiders schedule much much easier 

Is it better for the bill’s if the raiders win or the titans? I’m going at this thing like, how can we get in (on the off chance) we don’t win again? 

The Bills have the tiebreaker on the Titans, so I guess the Raiders winning would be worse.

Anyways, the Bills need to win in Pittsburgh so they don't have to worry about what happens around the AFC.

I’d guess we want Tenn. Then it’s 3 teams fighting for 2 spots, us, Tenn, Pitt and we’ve already beat Tenn.

So let’s go KC, TEN, AZ

Pittsburgh Long punt return TD. Wow.  And 95% of that stadium sounds like Steelers fans.  Crazy 

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

Haven’t read this thread, has anyone mentioned Drew Lock rolled out of bed and threw for more than 300? And a bunch of TDs?

amazing they didn’t see him “ready” enough to start 8 games ago.  Maybe he was injured or something, I dunno.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The Bills have the tiebreaker on the Titans, so I guess the Raiders winning would be worse.

Anyways, the Bills need to win in Pittsburgh so they don't have to worry about what happens around the AFC.

I’d love that. I just have to see it to believe it. I don’t care who the Steelers qb is. Go into Pittsburgh and beat them (and the refs) in primetime on, NationalTV, in a must win game....