Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 2nd Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

Maybe I'm watching a different game.  The game I'm watching Brown had to wait on that throw and Peters caught up and slapped it away.  With Brown's speed that ball needed to be another 2 yards in front of him.  So yes maybe Hopkins catches that as he fights off the defensive back.  Rogers would have thrown that TD.  Not a knock on Allen, today wasn't his most accurate day.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BigDingus said:

Worthless pass. Brown was smothered in coverage. Allen too afraid to look past his first read. 

Penalties are the only reason we were in the redzone anyway.

I hope they un-flex that coming Bills game.

Games against the top teams shrink Allen's ability to do even basic things right. 

There's a reason he was afraid to look past his 1st read. 

I don't think it's wise to put everything on Allen's back. He didn't play great at all, but drops and terrible blocking didn't help.

POSITIVE TAKE:

We can play with ANYBODY. 

NEGATIVE TAKE:

Our receivers an O-Line didn't help things today.

Happy we were in a position to tie up late. These things happen, people. No doom and gloom. It's not like we have a tough road primetime game coming up..........oh wait.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Comebackkid said:

On-line lost this game.   Dumboll didn't help

i dont understand the playcalls. it was obvious that balt wasnt gonna give JA time in the pocket--and JA wasnt sensing the rush  at all even when they did give him time.

the 1st and 1/2 at the goal line--even if  we did get the TD---was a nightmare to watch.

Just now, Lurker said:

Nah, that was just good tight coverage.   It happens. 

And no way the refs throw another PI flag there...

I was saying that the cornerback missed the ball and it hit Brown in the hands. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Worthless pass. Brown was smothered in coverage. Allen too afraid to look past his first read. 

Penalties are the only reason we were in the redzone anyway.

I hope they un-flex that coming Bills game.

Games against the top teams shrink Allen's ability to do even basic things right. 

It was a good pass.  Excellent coverage.  The line was having trouble on that last drive.  Allen played a good game against the top team in the NFL.