Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 2nd Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Game is on Daboll.

Defense held.

If we committed to shorter passes and perimeter runs we would've won.

Every single damn time we go under center we hand it off.

So predictable.

More confident if we meet them again, though.

Any blame to go around for Allen?

Worthless pass. Brown was smothered in coverage. Allen too afraid to look past his first read. 

Penalties are the only reason we were in the redzone anyway.

I hope they un-flex that coming Bills game.

Games against the top teams shrink Allen's ability to do even basic things right. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, kbarrettb said:

Allen needs to be better plain and simple

Garbage take alert.

Allen made plays needed to keep us in the game (he had some definite issues as well, no question) but we win this game with better playcalling, a line that knows what it’s job is, and receivers that can catch a ***** football.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I kind of hoped the Bills would, if they had to lose, at least take the #1 power-ranked team in the league to the wire. They did that. I can't really complain too much. Who in preseason thought this team was a finished product? Need one more draft and one more FA class.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Bills need to work on clock management. They took way too much time in between plays which ran the clock so low that if we didn't score we had no chance to get the ball back.

We had 2 timeouts and caught the ball at the Ravens 32-yard line with 3:24 left. We then huddled and didn't snap the ball until there was 2:49 left (8 seconds on the playclock). The whole drive we kept taking so much time off after every play. 

If we had any urgency then we still could've had at least 2 minutes and two timeouts for a chance to get the ball back one more time if we weren't so slow in between plays.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Do The Reich Thing said:

Peters was allllll over Brown. I think he held him bit they’re not calling that there 

It was a good defensive play - can't call anything at that point in the game unless it's blatant, and we got lucky on a few other calls.

Great throw by Josh, too - just a superior defensive play.

• Like (+1) 2