Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 2nd Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

Just now, BillsFanSD said:

How do seasoned announcers not know that going for two is the right call here?  You need a two point conversion at some point -- find out now if you've got it or not.

if you miss it, game over. 

I love that it worked. I hate the call. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

That is what I thought. Brave but I liked it. You think you have the momentum now you like a call you have. Be aggressive. Go for it. 

Ravens defense had been on the field a long time.

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

It worked but I will admit I didn’t agree with going for it. 

Why? They have to at some point. Better to try now and miss where there’s still some time to try and get the ball again. If you wait until the end of the game and miss, well, that’s it.

12 minutes ago, iinii said:

It is anything and yes I do remember and the receiver was falling backwards into him. Sorry. Excuses don’t win football games. Blaming the refs every time there is a perceived slight may be convenient but it won’t get you the trophy. 

Dont project, I wasn't blaming the ref.  I was informing you that you were incorrect.  

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Daring call. If they miss on the 2pt conversion, it’s now a 2 score game instead of a 1 score game. 

This is correct and this is why that was the wrong call.

(For those asking why not do it).

Just now, OZBILLS said:

Haha.

McDermott is at fault when we take risks

Daboll is at fault when the Offense stuffs up

Allen is amazing when everything works well.

Allen has had a rough game, but in fairness he has gotten the snot knocked out of him this game. There will be plenty of ice and whirlpool this week.

• Like (+1) 2