Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 2nd Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

There is....when it's this poorly played.  Agreed that Baltimore is great.  But this game was within reach of the Bills had ANY offense.  Pretty disappointing.  While a loss may have been expected, the way this unfolded is frustrating.  

Our defense played very well. As we've seen all season this offense is bad. The Ravens are good but this game should've been more competitive. 

• Like (+1) 1

That non call the PI lost us the game. I don’t give a s*** about Buffalo playing like crap, a whole game can change with ONE play. That penalty if called would’ve put us in scoring range. These zebras are pathetic and McD should’ve threw the challenge flag and at least take a chance. Even the announcers were pissed! Not to mention the blatant holding ALL GAME. I am absolutely not being biased. Call the game fairly on BOTH sides. Lamar Jackson is the darling of the league this year. God forbid he loses to the Bills. I never thought this would be a W for us but Jesus. Let’s hope Allen can work that 4th quarter magic.