Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 2nd Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

Just now, wppete said:

All around horrible game for the Bills. Bad play buy the team on all phases. Horrible Coaching today and awful lick with the refs. We are not at the elite level yet. 

What are you talking about? Our defense has played great today. I don't know what game you are watching. This is a good team. They are going to score points. Its up to our offense to score points, as well. 7 punts today isn't going to get it done. 

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

This one is dunzo.  Lots of blame to pass around here. 

And once again the media narrative will be: The Bills suck.  Haven’t beaten a good team.. blah blah blah.   And are they really wrong??

Not really, they have a fair argument.  While I dont think we suck, I think we are better then average teams, we are getting better as we go, and we will continue to grow.  In other words, we are getting there.  I am ok with that.  It's a great time to be a Bill's fan, no matter if we lose today.

4 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Not through his back, do you remember nothing from Thanksgiving day?

It is anything and yes I do remember and the receiver was falling backwards into him. Sorry. Excuses don’t win football games. Blaming the refs every time there is a perceived slight may be convenient but it won’t get you the trophy. 

Just now, Tcali said:

really a shame--this was a winnable game. offense a disgrace and Bojo and Daboll as well 

Daboll called some great plays, but he cant make the QB do his job, or players not drop balls, or the refs not blow calls,  or the line missing blocks or....

Also, Bojo made some great punts to go with some duds, but when you punt 85 times in a game, your leg is bound to wear out.

Baltimore is what they have been doing all season. Physical, creative playing calling and making the plays when they need too.

i thought we would keep it a bit closer as the offense had been rolling the past few weeks. But throughly we got  beat on the oline, bad throws, dropped passes, Individuals miscues That we are not good enough to overcome .

leta get focused for Pittsburgh! 

This announcing crew sounds like ravens am radio homers calling the game.

The NFL has a lot of issues that are ruining it.

Top of the list is amateur refs that call games as their weekend 2nd job, talk about prime candidates for 'influencing'.

Sad  

• Awesome! (+1) 1