Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 2nd Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

And if he throws it, they don't change it (they never do) and everyone is killing McD.

Not on that one. 

Will Buffalo ever get a true home field advantage and unbias play calling? Even with all the improvement the league and officials continue to defecate all over our team. 

This wasn't a total team loss by any stretch. But the offense was classically out of sync.

Each of the following happened at different times:

Can't handle the blitz + wrong play calling + Josh inaccurate on deep balls + bad drops by receivers + missed block assignments + refs favoring the ravens

All combine for a loss against a tough team like this. I'm not convinced the Ravens are better and will 100% beat us in the playoffs. But Josh has to be better, and the offense needs to all click at the same time. 

Just now, Maine-iac said:

We have the guys to get behind the defense when we get the ball back.  Need to hit Foster or Brown deep or Dawson down the seem.  I know Allen has missed two or three of those already but that just means the play is there and it has to be made.

more drops coming up  Pus those take time to run and Allen has zero time

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I don’t really get why people think the Ravens offense isn’t sustainable. Lamar can throw the ball, he’s not Tebow.

People keep talking about him like he's Vick or something.  If he never ran another down, he'd still be a top QB in the league.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Unfortunately the offense lost this game. 

Not good enough all around. Disappointing. 

Agreed. No defense of anybody on the offense this week. 

Playcalling below average. 

Quarterbacking below average. 

Protection sucked (more than oline).

Skill position players absolutely atrocious. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

No shame in losing to the eventual super bowl champs...

There is....when it's this poorly played.  Agreed that Baltimore is great.  But this game was within reach of the Bills had ANY offense.  Pretty disappointing.  While a loss may have been expected, the way this unfolded is frustrating.  

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Offense laid a huge egg today.  Need to beat the Steelers next week.

afraid the Steelers are going to destroy us on the line.  nothing is telling me we’re gonna get good Josh/Daboll in a hostile Pittsburgh stadium against a surging team 

• Haha (+1) 1