Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

I’m tired of the excuses for this offensive coordinator.  Until you decide to develop an offense that’s to your franchise QBs strengths (like you did in Dallas) and stick to it we’re not going anywhere.  Awful offensive game plan to this point.

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Something is wrong with Allen. He's bubbling snaps. Looking for hero balls.

He slammed the back of his head against the field  a while ago.  I wonder if he is OK.

1.) Allen is bad today and nobody thinks otherwise.
2.) We cannot handle the blitz, and it's exacerbating the problem. That last sack was not on Josh, just like the missed throws are on Josh. 

3.) They've adjusted to effective runs (until Gore came in) and quick routes, which is good, but play calling was hampering them early with long routes that don't have time to develop. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

People can keep saying it is the line. And I am not here to tell you the line is playing great.... but the Ravens are blitzing us to death. Which means the Quarterback and center have to adjust and then the QB has to get the ball out fast to his hots. The way to beat the blitz is ball out quick. 

It also means the receivers need to get open immediately.  Something they probably aren't doing all that well.  Same way Baltimore plays any other team that has failed.