Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

For all the ***** people are talking about Allen right now- his stats are right there with the MVP favorite. So chill.

Yeah - it's always, "the good QB's make that play."

I've watched a lot of good QB's in my life.  And they have all had terrible halves & games.  Allen has been steadily improving, had his best game in the biggest prime time game for the Bills in years, and had a rough start today.  He gets a mulligan or 2.

Just now, Tesla03 said:

Pittsburgh's defense next week is going to be almost identical to this, except they can actually stop the run

our offense cannot play like this 

Their offense is garbage though.

Okay, we've seen the mr Hyde version of Josh, now give us the dr Jekyll one! We've seen this many times before this season, where the offense is awful for a large part of the game and then, suddenly, wakes up. If that happens today the Bills have a chance to win this because the defense is doing really well.

Just now, Tcali said:

I am very impressed with the Bills today.I didnt think we could play toe to toe with the Ravens.

This is huge. Now Daboll and Allen ....--and i put it mostly on Daboll--need to be much smarter.

Daboll isn't playing OL. They seem to be a huge problem pass protecting

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

I really enjoyed the commentary on why Buffalo took the timeout with 30 seconds still left rather than running it down to kick the FG. Oh wait. They didn't say a damn thing on it. Thanks for the wind update finally after 20 minutes of gametime!

I'm not sure why people are making a big deal about that. They probably wanted a little more time to consider going for it. With 25 seconds left and the Ravens at zero timeouts, they're not risking anything.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We can't possibly play any worse than we did in that first half. Down only 4 is a miracle. Allen is seriously OFF.....

But as we know, he often saves the best for last! 

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Daboll isn't playing OL. They seem to be a huge problem pass protecting

them too...But daboll should realize that  they cant have JA--who has no peripheral vision---to sit back in the pocket when the O line is getting beat