Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

why take the time out. If you are kicking the field goal. just let the clock run down. 

Maybe they weren't yet decided on whether to go for it or kick it. What if they let it run down and Hauschka tells the coach he doesn't have the distance in this direction?

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He is not making quick decisions. I have to believe the Ravens are confusing him. 

I was thinking the same thing but I also think his guys aren’t very open. So add two reasons of indecision plus a porous OLine and you bad QB play. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

The only good thing to say is this game should mostly be over. Bills defense is playing lights out, they’ve been pretty good making halftime adjustments. Still a total tossup 

Maybe the Ravens' offense is playing like crap.  Maybe the Raven's defense is playing lights out. 

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

They're second overall in yards and first in points by a mile. There hasn't been a whole lot of struggling.

Dont kid yourself. League will adjust, and when it does ...they will struggle. This is not an O you can run successfully indefinitely. Either it evolves (with Jackson) or it will eventually go the way of the dinosaur.