Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

How the hell is 42 year old Brady never injured but all these young guys are always getting injured?

The Ravens D line is pushing the Bills line backwards...the Bills O line stinking it up!  Can't hold a pass block. Can't run block.

This is like the Eagles game all over again. 

6 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Finally a holding call on the crows

Going into halftime down by only 7 would be a blessing a quick stop here even better. Josh Allen being man handled is making me extremely anxious I’m not gonna lie

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Well, he's not being helped by the Oline, Dabol's penchant for long developing routes, and his own misthrows deep.  

Plays that take 2.7 seconds to develop suck when your line gives you 1.7 seconds to execute. 

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

Not good.

Obviously we’re not getting anyone to throw. Why not more short passes?

Ravens get to the short passes the second they are caught despite playing 3-5 yards off. Allen throws fast but he plays slow.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

People can keep saying it is the line. And I am not here to tell you the line is playing great.... but the Ravens are blitzing us to death. Which means the Quarterback and center have to adjust and then the QB has to get the ball out fast to his hots. The way to beat the blitz is ball out quick. 

The Oline is not playing great.  But you are correct and need to beat the blitz.  

• Like (+1) 1