Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Well Allen looks awful. My main concern with this game was the offense being able to keep pace. It’s depressing it’s still struggling.

Can't win them all Scott. If this was against the Jets I'd be a little more concerned. 

1 minute ago, SouthernBills said:

I am no longer allowed to say St. Josh. I have been warned by the mods. He has played admirably. No more criticism shall be levied against him. His deep ball has been affected by Daboll's play calling and god himself. He is doing a fine job. May I continue to post? 

OK, you need a seat.  You were warned about civility (calling people Dumbass) and campaigning/crusading (stating the same words/same opinion over and over again)

If you’re unable to accurately process what you were told, you need to take a little break and process.

3 minutes ago, SouthernBills said:

I am no longer allowed to say St. Josh. I have been warned by the mods. He has played admirably. No more criticism shall be levied against him. His deep ball has been affected by Daboll's play calling and god himself. He is doing a fine job. May I continue to post? 

That's awesome, you deserve some Mod love.

• Haha (+1) 1