Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

Allen struggling but he really hasn't had a clean pocket all game. What a horrible performance by the O-line when pass blocking. They were better run blocking that drive though.

Ford got driven back way too easily by Bowswer on that 3rd down play

Edited by suorangefan4

Just now, BigDingus said:

You're going to put that on Daboll? 

What a joke. Absolutely Clueless. 

Yes, I think I will.  The runs working....ok were in the red zone...let’s pass...ok that didn’t work let’s run now o whoops that didn’t work now let’s go for a long pass because Josh is doing well at that.

Allen has to beat the blitz. That’s just all there is to it. The line is playing fine, they can’t block 6-7 guys on a pass play. Daboll needs to adjust like he did for that drive. Baltimore thrives on the blitz it masks their weaknesses. If Allen can figure it out and get some rhythm it’ll be ok. As bad as it’s been the games close still 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SouthernBills said:

Are you pleased with the offense? How are we playing? Would you say the offense is doing well? I can voice criticism of an offense that hasn't moved the ball at all. 

Literally no, you just began a string of posts saying the same thing over and over and it was freaking annoying. 

Nobody thinks Josh is doing well. We ***** get it