Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

Just now, GunnerBill said:

You have to be able throw against teams daring you to throw. 

You again, with the throw first game plan!

What has worked the last three wins was running the ball more and passing less. A balanced offense with the run game working so it all isn't on the QB. 

1 minute ago, kbarrettb said:

Games over. Gosh dammit Bills show any sign of heart. Getting steamrolled by the Ravens at home isn’t going to be fun to listen about on Monday morning. 

go do something else instead of polluting this place

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Nitro said:

Defense will have to pitch a shut out the rest of the way.  Do not want to get into a track meet with Ravens.   Worst case scenario is playing out.  No offense and falling behind early.  Still can win but that mountain is tall!

Absolutely. That last series put all the pressure on the defense to finish the game world class knowing what our offense typically does

Just now, NewEra said:

I really think we have to upgrade the OL. We’re much better than years past, but not good enough vs the elite defenses.  

focus on the OL, DL and a WR

No push. The guys they brought in through FA'cy are massive, but deceptive. On a whole, better pass blockers than run blockers.

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

Man, you don't see me going crazy blaming players. All I did was defend daboll where 2 players were open. Play was not executed. That's all. Settle down. Key board tough guys are idiots.

There's the default comment.  You do know we're on the internet?  You think we should fist fight now?  

Use your words 

Just now, Rbleyle said:

Our D is not good after a turnover by JA.  It’s like a 90% chance the other team scores a TD after he turns it over.  Not sure why that is. 

Because the turnover was inside the 25. Please tell me you dont have a hard time understanding that...

2 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

the crows had 12 men in the huddle, refs being refs and not calling it.

The NFL is a joke until they address the ref problem.

You guys dont get it. They don’t consider the refs a problem. It actually allows them to steer outcomes much easier. That’s what it’s about.