bills inactives

Reed83HOF

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really just think not activating Yeldon is a waste. The guy has like the 6th most catches on the team and played 2 times. He’s a weapon in the passing game.

I never understood this either. If either back gets hurt you’re gonna ride one guy the whole game. I would also like to see a game with Sweeney active and lee smith sitting down. The blocking can’t be that far apart once you factor in all smiths penalties 

24 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Hope i'm not tempting fate but we have been so lucky dodging the injury bug this year. Better than I can ever remember it

Not just this year all three years McDermott has been here. They have been in the top 8 for fewest man games lost to injuries all 3 years. Bills are hugely into sports science and cutting edge methods to ensure players are at optimal condition..no definitive proof this is why but its becoming a trend that is hard to keep ignoring

27 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really just think not activating Yeldon is a waste. The guy has like the 6th most catches on the team and played 2 times. He’s a weapon in the passing game.

Wow, 6th most...

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Are we done rioting over Duke being inactive?

Never!! ?

7 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Was hoping Taylor was active today to help stop the run.

7 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yeldon is a waste and is why he is not active. Hes gone after the season.

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

Are we done rioting over Duke being inactive?

apparently not.

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If you ARE going to keep Foster on the active....why not use him on misdirection players that he is so good at.

Deboll is very very frustrating at times.

I agree. I understand the Duke fan club, Josh could use a tall target that fights for the ball---he tends to throw a little high when under pressure. I really don't see Foster making many plays---maybe it's the play calling. We need to do something to shale this offensive up, we're not scoring enough points.