Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ugh...thanks for posting this man, but I was really hoping that one of Hollywood Brown or Marlon Humphrey would be inactive after being limited in practice this week. Game changers on both sides of the ball for them. 

At the same time, two healthy teams playing well in the later stages of the season...let's beat them at full strength and get that tenth dub!

13 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

This is a great opportunity to play against arguably the best team in the NFL right, and certainly the hottest.  That said, a loss is no big deal which actually makes this weekend somewhat relaxing -- a win would be fantastic, but taking the expected loss doesn't hurt us much.  There's nothing but upside for us in this one.

Next week is a far more important game.

I agree with you on all of this. But fun to think of that what if--what if a bills win and pats loss..man we would be number 1 seed talk.

But yeah, show up play hard, see where the chips fall. We are expected to lose. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

we need to match the ravens offense today

we aren't stopping Lamar. If the 49ers and patriots got embarrassed by him I doubt we can do much better. Allen and the offense needs to aim for minum 28 points

Niners did not get embarrassed by him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This will be the first time watching the great and powerful Lamar for a full game.  I’ve seen the highlights, he is  impressive.  

I think we can win if course.  This is a big game indeed. 

No prediction, hoping the Bills fans make a difference today.   The nation is watching so maybe we have a breakout game.  . 

19 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

we need to match the ravens offense today

we aren't stopping Lamar. If the 49ers and patriots got embarrassed by him I doubt we can do much better. Allen and the offense needs to aim for minum 28 points

Well unlike the other two we are playing them at HOME Bills Mafia baby  will Rock tha House !!!! 

LETS GOOOO BUFFALOOOOO !!!!!