Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

How are the ravens 10-2 ? I looked at their roster and I can barely recognize 5 players 

how ?    Andrews-Stanley-Bozeman-Mekari-Marshall-Brown-Boyle

Ricard

TE-OLINE-TE and the FB

there bullish O-line is the kind I hope we can build in Buffalo just people movers

we need to match their physical nasty style with our d-line and linebackers or they are going to kick our butt

I would run the ball, control the clock, NO turnovers or special teams touchdowns for Ravens

Here is where field position matters, have to make them go a long ways

The d-line is also physical and maulers and refused to be moved they are big and good-

what you can do is beat them around corners if we cut guys down

their lb's don't run well and the DE aren't sound in there responsibilities they are out there to kick your butt while playing football

reverses misdirections jet sweeps-------baltimore also runs a lot of window dressing pulling guys out of  the box

tough game hope we can win it if we do cannot have a feel good celebration that affects next week

, but if we don't cant have a hang over about it that affects next week

23 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hoping you cause many to stop and stare at the destination airport when you learn we won AND are in the playoffs! 

Caution: Some Countries frown on this..

I really hope so. I care more about the Bills winning than me being able to watch the game. This first flight is connecting through China so if I explode in joy, it will certainly standout. As of now, no one in the seat next to me and a chill looking guy in the third seat so shouldnt be an issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Speed kills so defending Brown and Foster deep, Beasley, and Knox short to intermediate and lots of Singletary runs to the outside.

I haven’t bee this excited and nervous in a long time waiting for game time.

BILLIEVE!

Tell me about it; I've been blasting TSO all morning much to the delight of my 13 month old daughter, and much to the chagrin of my 6 year old boys ?

• Like (+1) 1

Listening to people talk about the Ravens reminds me how quickly and easily teams become mythological and indomitable.

The Ravens appear to be some combination of the Early 80s Chargers, NIners mid-late 80-90s, and 60s Packers.....On defense they are Steel Curtain, 2000 Ravens and 85 Bears. People are making me scared!

• Like (+1) 1

Ravens fan here.

Been lurking around your forum all week, and have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the well reasoned analysis from all of you guys. As other members of the Ravens flock have posted, it makes a welcome change from many of our other opponents' forums.

Best of luck today, looking forward to a great game. Here's to no injuries and us both bringing our A game to show that there's a couple of new teams here to dominate the AFC.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 4