Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I can't handle a loss! WIN

What I mean is I am not going to blow up and do a 180 on how I feel about this team if it were to happen.  Like I am sure some people that haven't been around so much recently will be flooding the boards this week if it happens.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

What I mean is I am not going to blow up and do a 180 on how I feel about this team if it were to happen.  Like I am sure some people that haven't been around so much recently will be flooding the boards this week if it happens.

Just Joshin with ya! No pun intended.

• Like (+1) 1

Am I alone in really having no idea how this game will turn out? I don't see a blowout by the Bills, but I think just about every other scenario is possible, especially with winds presenting such a wildcard. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Need a major blowout early for Bills! Please. 

Have to (get to?) leave the game (on TV) @ 3:15 to go coach an 8th grade bball game.

I'm not going to handle it well if it's a very tight game at that time. 

? time to fake an illness. 

39 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Coffee (Southern pecan roast from premier gourmet)

Paula’sDonuts (red velvet)

Organizing some things for work

WGR pregame

presents and cake (it’s my b-day)

Total Bills domination (my real gift!) 

Go Bills - Get it done!!!!

Sounds a lot like my morning:

Premier French roast

Brioche French toast with homemade vanilla syrup 

Nerf war with the boys

Jamming out to TSO with the daughter 

Paula's is always my late night treat for SNF.

Next time you're at Premier, hit up the cheese counter and check out the black truffle moliterno; easily the best cheese I've ever had (and I've probably sampled 1,000+ cheeses in the last 2 years alone).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ahhh, the Bots have arrived!

Got some chores to do this morning right up to game time.  That'll keep my mind off of how nervous I am.about this game.

I always liked Greg Roman, and I wish we could have kept him and Joe D'Alessandris up here and given them a chance to work together.  Instead of letting Rex Ryan fart around and hire every flunky and second cousin he could find.

4 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Ahhh, the Bots have arrived!

Got some chores to do this morning right up to game time.  That'll keep my mind off of how nervous I am.about this game.

I always liked Greg Roman, and I wish we could have kept him and Joe D'Alessandris up here and given them a chance to work together.  Instead of letting Rex Ryan fart around and hire every flunky and second cousin he could find.

Rex hired Roman.

• Like (+1) 1