A new Thunder and Lightning

Chandler, well said as always, but I’m with the guys who state to get a battering ram in a later round.  Remember how they found Milano in the 5th.  Thunder and lightning is appealing, but I’ve already given my feelings in other threads about Amari Cooper, TE, DT, and yes a battering ram RB.

As much as I’m nervous and excited about today, I fell so good about the direction of this team this year and far beyond.  It is great to be a Bills fan these days. For the younger guys, this is the same feeling we had in the late 80’s and 90’s.  With Kelly and crew, you never felt like we were ever out of it any game,

8 hours ago, njbuff said:

There will be lots of good RB's available in this years draft that won't be first round picks.

According to most mock drafts he's NOT a 1st Rd pick. 

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Chandler, well said as always, but I’m with the guys who state to get a battering ram in a later round.  Remember how they found Milano in the 5th.  Thunder and lightning is appealing, but I’ve already given my feelings in other threads about Amari Cooper, TE, DT, and yes a battering ram RB.

As much as I’m nervous and excited about today, I fell so good about the direction of this team this year and far beyond.  It is great to be a Bills fan these days. For the younger guys, this is the same feeling we had in the late 80’s and 90’s.  With Kelly and crew, you never felt like we were ever out of it any game,

I'll take AJ Green before Cooper. Green will be healthy next year. 

1. Jedrick Wills, RT, Alabama - Plug him in on the right side and slide Cody Ford into LG. Bills get a true RT while upgrading the OL. Ford although adequate is playing out of position. Put him in at LG and the Bills have an above average OL.

2. Kenny Willekes, RE, Michigan State - Bills add a fearsome pass rusher opposite of Shaq Lawson. Becomes a rotational piece behind Jerry Hughes.

3. Collin Johnson, WR, Texas - Big and tall WR opposite of John Brown. Move the sticks kind of possession WR. Red zone threat, big target. Starts right away.

I want a RB and CB somewhere in the draft but it seems I ran out of picks. Gotta wait til free agency but mocks at this point is more so about identifying players you like, it’s too far away for me to start banging the table for any prospect but there’s some guys I like. We actually have quite a few holes.

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Please no.  Nice player.  Don’t want a a RB before rd 4 this year

Yeah... I’m with you. It would be great to have a 1-2 punch. But I’m not drafting a RB til the 5th or later. If Zach Moss is there from Utah I like him, or Elijah Mitchell from La Lafayette in the 7th.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

It really just depends on what transpires during FA. Yes, we don’t need anywhere the haul of last season, but a fast, big bodied WR and a proven pass rusher will do wonders for us! Then take care of our own soon to be expiring contracts. If we manage to do this, no position is off the Board in Rd. 1.

DT, DE, WR, OL

continue to build depth along the lines so we have replacements for those we will eventually lose while adding another WR opposite Smoke

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Couldn't Wade compliment Singletary?

I mean maybe but there’s no way that the Bills are going into next year and counting on a guy that has played 1 year of organized football. If he contributes, great but they will be adding another RB to the room. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I mean maybe but there’s no way that the Bills are going into next year and counting on a guy that has played 1 year of organized football. If he contributes, great but they will be adding another RB to the room. 

Yep.

I suspect a Latavius Murray type addition 

10 hours ago, Special K said:

Personally, I would love to pair Singletary with Zack Moss of Utah...tough runner similar to Frank Gore....would be an awesome 1-2 punch.

I'm hoping for Edwards-Helaire from LSU, but this guy would be a great fit for us as well.

I'm a bit wary of PAC-12 players to be honest, but it's hard not to get hyped by these highlights...

4 hours ago, Sunshower said:

1. Jedrick Wills, RT, Alabama - Plug him in on the right side and slide Cody Ford into LG. Bills get a true RT while upgrading the OL. Ford although adequate is playing out of position. Put him in at LG and the Bills have an above average OL.

2. Kenny Willekes, RE, Michigan State - Bills add a fearsome pass rusher opposite of Shaq Lawson. Becomes a rotational piece behind Jerry Hughes.

3. Collin Johnson, WR, Texas - Big and tall WR opposite of John Brown. Move the sticks kind of possession WR. Red zone threat, big target. Starts right away.

I want a RB and CB somewhere in the draft but it seems I ran out of picks. Gotta wait til free agency but mocks at this point is more so about identifying players you like, it’s too far away for me to start banging the table for any prospect but there’s some guys I like. We actually have quite a few holes.

The tackle from Oregon is nice too