A new Thunder and Lightning

It’s highly frowned upon on here but if Tennessee let’s Henry walk I’m paying that guy. Beane knows how to work a contract. Henry doesn’t have the wear and tear guys his age have. Tennessee never really featured him until the end of last season. 
Guy is durable, fast, and of course he hurts defenders he runs so hard. We can afford to pay good for a running back on a 5 year deal especially since Beane seems to always leave an out early in the contracts. 
I would be in shock if he hits free agency but Tennessee is a really weird team. I live in Tennessee and he’s the only reason I can watch them since I hated Mariotta so much.

Drove me nuts the last few years when they’d give all the carries to Dion Lewis and didn’t use Henry. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know we still need another WR...but watching Jonathan Taylor tonight for the badgers...has me drooling at the prospect of him being in the same backfield with Motor Singletary...just a thought  

More than one mock has us taking Taylor in the late 1st. Then the best available wr in the 2nd. Pairing Taylor with Singletary would be devastating to opposing defenses.....

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

Please no.  Nice player.  Don’t want a a RB before rd 4 this year

It really just depends on what transpires during FA. Yes, we don’t need anywhere the haul of last season, but a fast, big bodied WR and a proven pass rusher will do wonders for us! Then take care of our own soon to be expiring contracts. If we manage to do this, no position is off the Board in Rd. 1.