Devin Singletary vs Leveon Bell 2019 Stats

DefenseWins

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Jets star RB Le'Veon Bell (illness) to miss Week 14

The Jets announced Saturday that their star running back has been downgraded from questionable to out with an undisclosed illness, and will not play in the team's home matchup against the Miami Dolphins (3-9)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001084695/article/jets-star-rb-leveon-bell-illness-to-miss-week-14

Good.  Hopefully Miami notches win #4 and pushes themselves out of good QB contention.

3 hours ago, FLbills said:

Not to hijack the thread and maybe this belongs in the Bills / Ravens thread, but I couldn't help but notice that number 1 and number 4 in this list play for the Ravens. I sure hope McD and Frazier have some answers for this 2-headed monster. 

Yup . Just another example of how rare and special that rushing attack is. 

We have to somehow turn Lamar into a passer by any means necessary. 

Turnovers is key. TFL/Sacks are key on early downs. Anyway to get them to 2nd/3rd and long .Our O getting off to a quick start is key as well. Tough task for sure , hope our O continues to look impressive

Edited by JerseyBills

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

At this point I don’t care about miami too much. Flores looks for real, but the idea of the Patriots getting Tua as a Brady replacement in the second round disturbs me. 

Not worried about Tua at all.  He won't survive in the NFL, assuming his injury isn't career-ending already.

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not worried about Tua at all.  He won't survive in the NFL, assuming his injury isn't career-ending already.

I’m not so sure... With the way the NFL protects chosen QBs there’s a shot for him on a team like the Patriots or Saints. Can you imagine all the puff pieces if he ended sitting behind Bridgewater for two years. ? 

he is also rated as one of the best (top 3) blocking RB's in the league , which is insane considering rookie RB's always struggle with blocking 

I think he can be a top 5 RB in the future if he stays healthy 

Edited by Tesla03

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I’m not so sure... With the way the NFL protects chosen QBs there’s a shot for him on a team like the Patriots or Saints. Can you imagine all the puff pieces if he ended sitting behind Bridgewater for two years. ? 

We'll see.  But without the amazing talent around him like at Alabama, he won't look nearly as good.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FLbills said:

Not to hijack the thread and maybe this belongs in the Bills / Ravens thread, but I couldn't help but notice that number 1 and number 4 in this list play for the Ravens. I sure hope McD and Frazier have some answers for this 2-headed monster. 

No. 4 (and 5) play for the 49ers.

Edited by Dr. Who

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Yeah i figured that was it. I drive truck over the road as of late so not an option for me. That's alot easier to look at though.

Ok, so how bout a compromise here guys? How bout a relatively inexpensive 10" tablet? Or even a small laptop PC? You could easily mount one inside your truck. Just resist the temptation to play "Candy Crush" while driving!

Edited by DefenseWins
  • Like (+1) 1