Smoke vs the team that gave up on him.

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Just like in college, the majority of Lamar’s throws are relatively short and between the numbers.  That’s why Tight Ends are such a big part of his passing game. To Baltimore’s credit they designed an offense where he doesn’t have to do much more than what did in college.  

Brown’s skill set probably doesn’t match up well in that scheme.  We should be glad for that!

Lamar throws a pretty deep ball

18 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Didn't the Ravens already release him though? Or told him he was free to explore free agency? Something along those lines, I may be mistaken.

He was a FA, and wanted a multi-year deal. The Ravens couldn’t pay what the Bills offered, so his time with the Ravens clearly helped him get what he wanted.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I can't buy that he feels nothing. They moved on from him.

He signed a one year deal with them. I doubt he’s that bothered. Its not like Cole who played his entire career for the Cowboys.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:19 AM, benderbender said:

I wouldn’t necessarily label the Ravens game a “revenge game” for John Brown. He was with the Cardinals longer and was on a prove it one year contract in Baltimore. But if it helps motivate the team like it did in Dallas, I’m all for it. 

I’m really hoping for the chance crowd surfing to become a tradition as John Brown lights up his former team. 
72-B96346-E43-E-4-F46-8553-5-F712-CB60-C

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Marcus Peter's is a ball hawk but is susceptible to double moves and shot plays

Lull him to sleep with a bunch of square ins and comebacks then hit him with the double move over the top!

Peters sucks. Not concerned with him at all.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He's actually playing really well in Baltimore, best overall play of his life

Still see him giving up on plays when the receiver catches it. Happened against the 49ers. Just let the WR walk into the end zone. Didn't even attempt to tackle him.