Berlin Bills Game

Bakin

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m not being a dick. You start out by saying “I could just stream the game on my own but I want to go somewhere”. So you were able to see the game but you wanted some nice ambiance while traveling abroad. I gave you a link. Others did as well but that wasn’t what you were looking for. Only Cody gave you the right bar which, according to Cody, said they show “every NFL game”. Did he call the place? No. He found it online. Have fun in Berlin. By the way, you guys are 10 hours ahead of us over there so don’t tell us who wins. I’d rather find out myself. 

It’s really hard in this day & age to hide from things like this. For some reason I’ve never had a problem remaining blissfully ignorant.

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m not being a dick. You start out by saying “I could just stream the game on my own but I want to go somewhere”. So you were able to see the game but you wanted some nice ambiance while traveling abroad. I gave you a link. Others did as well but that wasn’t what you were looking for. Only Cody gave you the right bar which, according to Cody, said they show “every NFL game”. Did he call the place? No. He found it online. Have fun in Berlin. By the way, you guys are 10 hours ahead of us over there so don’t tell us who wins. I’d rather find out myself. 

No you were being a dick. It’s fine. 

Of course I can watch on my laptop but I’m with 3 other people who don’t give a ***** about football so a bar is the right choice. 

I didn’t find the bar online. If I had, I wouldn’t have posted the question.

by the way, game is over here. 
the score was 34-31. 

1 hour ago, Tierlifer said:

I just tried both on Netscape and could not find anything. Guess I will go to Tops an Bottoms and see what new Big Johnson shirts they have available instead. 

What's sad is the company I work for has a payroll app that only works with Netscape and very old IE.   

5 hours ago, Bakin said:

No you were being a dick. It’s fine. 

Of course I can watch on my laptop but I’m with 3 other people who don’t give a ***** about football so a bar is the right choice. 

I didn’t find the bar online. If I had, I wouldn’t have posted the question.

by the way, game is over here. 
the score was 34-31. 

Hmmmm, thanks for telling us you are in Berlin, have the game on your computer, want to watch it in a tavern, and every other problem facing you in your predicament. Must be tough. And I’m the Richard?  

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Hmmmm, thanks for telling us you are in Berlin, have the game on your computer, want to watch it in a tavern, and every other problem facing you in your predicament. Must be tough. And I’m the Richard?  

Yes...I know what you’re doing...