Berlin Bills Game

Bakin

stream from your computer at your hotel room, that's what I do every time I am abroad.

Couldn't find a place in Berlin last year, HOWEVER, have a million other recs for Berlin if you are looking for any.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Recommend streaming the game from your hotel. I've had mixed experiences with bars showing games in Europe, even if they advertise as showing all of the games. If you already have NFL Sunday Ticket, you should be able to watch the games by connecting tobacco VPN service like NordVPN. You could order NFL GamePass and stream the games on that platform. Finally, there are other streaming sites you can find my searching reddit and nfl streams, but quality and security may vary. 

2 hours ago, Plano said:

stream from your computer at your hotel room, that's what I do every time I am abroad.

Couldn't find a place in Berlin last year, HOWEVER, have a million other recs for Berlin if you are looking for any.

We are in an Airbnb with no TV. My computer won’t suffice. Will check out the bar above and advise!

Have fun. Enjoy. Will you be eating some good dinner out? Brats? Sauerkraut? Sauerbraten? Hope you find a good brewery. Have you ever been to Cypress? How about Mexico? Victorville CA? Try searching Webcrawler or AskJeeves for close Bills bars. Anyway, I was thinking about traveling overseas someday. I’d like to visit Italy (for the food) and Ireland/Scotland (for taverns/B&B’s). Have you been to those places? Have you gone to Asia, Nepal, Khazikstan? I’d feel a little uncomfortable going into a restaurant there because my stomach can’t handle too much curry or exotic spices. But I do like Italian food, lamb, beef and pork. Speaking of beef...never had Wagyu or Kobe beef either. I hear you have to go to Japan for the really good stuff. They grill it on a griddle and slice it in chunks (watched a chef do it on YouTube). But they dunk it in wasabi or soy sauce which would ruin it IMHO. That gets me back to Berlin. I’ll do a google search and see if there are any bars that show the game in Berlin. That might be easier than me guessing and just telling you about my life. Be back soon. 

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Have fun. Enjoy. Will you be eating some good dinner out? Brats? Sauerkraut? Sauerbraten? Hope you find a good brewery. Have you ever been to Cypress? How about Mexico? Victorville CA? Try searching Webcrawler or AskJeeves for close Bills bars. Anyway, I was thinking about traveling overseas someday. I’d like to visit Italy (for the food) and Ireland/Scotland (for taverns/B&B’s). Have you been to those places? Have you gone to Asia, Nepal, Khazikstan? I’d feel a little uncomfortable going into a restaurant there because my stomach can’t handle too much curry or exotic spices. But I do like Italian food, lamb, beef and pork. Speaking of beef...never had Wagyu or Kobe beef either. I hear you have to go to Japan for the really good stuff. They grill it on a griddle and slice it in chunks (watched a chef do it on YouTube). But they dunk it in wasabi or soy sauce which would ruin it IMHO. That gets me back to Berlin. I’ll do a google search and see if there are any bars that show the game in Berlin. That might be easier than me guessing and just telling you about my life. Be back soon. 

Webcrawler and AskJeeves?  What year are you stuck in?? 1999?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SMAKCruiser said:

Webcrawler and AskJeeves?  What year are you stuck in?? 1999?

I think he’s just being a dick wondering why I would ask a question like this on a Bills forum. Weird, eh???

In fact it was Codyny13 who provided me with the exact info I needed and didn’t find on the web (or yelp or google). Thanks dude!

23 minutes ago, Bakin said:

I think he’s just being a dick wondering why I would ask a question like this on a Bills forum. Weird, eh???

In fact it was Codyny13 who provided me with the exact info I needed and didn’t find on the web (or yelp or google). Thanks dude!

?

9 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Have you ever been to Cypress? How about Mexico? Victorville CA? Try searching Webcrawler or AskJeeves for close Bills bars. Anyway, I was thinking about traveling overseas someday. I’d like to visit Italy (for the food) and Ireland/Scotland (for taverns/B&B’s). Have you been to those places? Have you gone to Asia, Nepal, Khazikstan?

Well, I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Bakin said:

I’m not being a dick. You start out by saying “I could just stream the game on my own but I want to go somewhere”. So you were able to see the game but you wanted some nice ambiance while traveling abroad. I gave you a link. Others did as well but that wasn’t what you were looking for. Only Cody gave you the right bar which, according to Cody, said they show “every NFL game”. Did he call the place? No. He found it online. Have fun in Berlin. By the way, you guys are 10 hours ahead of us over there so don’t tell us who wins. I’d rather find out myself. 

• Like (+1) 1