PSA: Smoke is Very Dangerous!

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, Distorted One said:

This ain't the same old boring Bills organization of the past.  They're doing all cool stuff like the Kelly and Allen vid, and the Tre and Bruce one, the embedded series.  I'll say it again, they could not have made a better choice to rename the stadium.  "New Era" is absolutely perfect.   All of a sudden they're kind of fun and interesting.  I've been a BIlls fan for nearly 30 years now.  This fun stuff is going to take a little getting used to.

And Beane really made a genius move getting John Brown here.  I can't recall the last free agent pick up the Bills had that was so productive and reliable right away esp a wide receiver.  Someone refresh my memory if you can think of one.

I know he isn't popular with how it ended, but Mario Williams had three excellent seasons right out of the gate when he got here. 10.5, 13, and 14.5 sacks, two pro bowls, and first team all-pro in 2014. 43 sacks in 4 years as a Bill, 38 of them in those first three years.

14 hours ago, Distorted One said:

This ain't the same old boring Bills organization of the past.  They're doing all cool stuff like the Kelly and Allen vid, and the Tre and Bruce one, the embedded series.  I'll say it again, they could not have made a better choice to rename the stadium.  "New Era" is absolutely perfect.   All of a sudden they're kind of fun and interesting.  I've been a BIlls fan for nearly 30 years now.  This fun stuff is going to take a little getting used to.

And Beane really made a genius move getting John Brown here.  I can't recall the last free agent pick up the Bills had that was so productive and reliable right away esp a wide receiver.  Someone refresh my memory if you can think of one.

James Lofton. 
Bryce Paup.

Steve Tasker (stolen from Houston off waivers - not a FA). 
Kenneth Davis. 

Edited by Nanker

18 hours ago, MJS said:

I know he isn't popular with how it ended, but Mario Williams had three excellent seasons right out of the gate when he got here. 10.5, 13, and 14.5 sacks, two pro bowls, and first team all-pro in 2014. 43 sacks in 4 years as a Bill, 38 of them in those first three years.

Another good example that eluded my cloudy brain.  Appreciate your input.

14 hours ago, Nanker said:

James Lofton. 
Bryce Paup.

Steve Tasker (stolen from Houston off waivers - not a FA). 
Kenneth Davis. 

And even more prime examples.  I'm not sure what I was thinking.