PSA: Smoke is Very Dangerous!

YoloinOhio

This ain't the same old boring Bills organization of the past.  They're doing all cool stuff like the Kelly and Allen vid, and the Tre and Bruce one, the embedded series.  I'll say it again, they could not have made a better choice to rename the stadium.  "New Era" is absolutely perfect.   All of a sudden they're kind of fun and interesting.  I've been a BIlls fan for nearly 30 years now.  This fun stuff is going to take a little getting used to.

And Beane really made a genius move getting John Brown here.  I can't recall the last free agent pick up the Bills had that was so productive and reliable right away esp a wide receiver.  Someone refresh my memory if you can think of one.

Edited by Distorted One
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Distorted One said:

This ain't the same old boring Bills organization of the past.  They're doing all cool stuff like the Kelly and Allen vid, and the Tre and Bruce one, the embedded series.  I'll say it again, they could not have made a better choice to rename the stadium.  "New Era" is absolutely perfect.   All of a sudden they're kind of fun and interesting.  I've been a BIlls fan for nearly 30 years now.  This fun stuff is going to take a little getting used to.

They are an extremely likable team 

• Like (+1) 4

59 minutes ago, Distorted One said:

And Beane really made a genius move getting John Brown here.  I can't recall the last free agent pick up the Bills had that was so productive and reliable right away esp a wide receiver.  Someone refresh my memory if you can think of one.

Hyde and Poyer?   I know that's two, but...

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Distorted One said:

Brown is a really good player. Some as productive I think of James Lofton. But we all have our favourites.

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Me too

Pretty sweet

The detractors who were taking a stance that Mr John Brown was not all that before the season started made me ill.
I had no idea how he would work out. But closing the door on him being our #1 seemed foolish.

and here we are.

Josh and he have shown fine development and repore . More to come i might imagine.

and yes 

prettysweet indeed.

Beasley and Brown are a very nice complimentary pair of receivers here in Buffalo

we should be grateful.
Lesson learned?

Cheer the laundry and trust the process.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

The detractors who were taking a stance that Mr John Brown was not all that before the season started made me ill.
I had no idea how he would work out. But closing the door on him being our #1 seemed foolish.

and here we are.

Josh and he have shown fine development and repore . More to come i might imagine.

and yes 

prettysweet indeed.

Beasley and Brown are a very nice complimentary pair of receivers here in Buffalo

we should be grateful.
Lesson learned?

Cheer the laundry and trust the process.

I liked the signing but didn’t think he was this good.  Looks like he just needed the opportunity to show the world.  Imagine how good he’ll be once stallion remembers how to throw the deep ball as good as he does.

• Like (+1) 1

Brown is pace to our preform every bills WR of the least two decades, that speaks volumes of “if he’s good enough”. Think about the receiver talent that’s been here over that span.. 

Humble, Consistent, team first guy and happens to be the best receiver in the AFC w/ a “bust” of a 2nd year QB ?.