5 reasons why Buffalo Bills will beat Baltimore Ravens

The Bills are riding a three-game win streak of their own and are playing their best football of the season, still riding high on the heels of a 26-15 Thanksgiving Day win against the Dallas Cowboys. Buffalo has averaged 27.7 points per game and over 400 yards of offense during its win streak.

Not many folks are going to pick the Bills to win this game but I think it’s a good spot for Buffalo. Here are five reasons why I think they’ll win Sunday.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/12/5-reasons-why-buffalo-bills-will-beat-baltimore-ravens.html

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Bills bandwagon is already at maximum capacity. Where was all this media love earlier in the year when they had one of the best records in the league week to week? 

We've always got room.  Send them the transfer form

18 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

I Like Matt Parino. Local kid who took his passion for the Bills and made a career out it

I know this is a local article,  but nationally, talking heads are picking us to beat the ravens.  Skip freaking Bayless picked us

I was surprised in the 5 reasons listed, not one of them mentioned that it was a home game. The 12th man is going to be bringing it tomorrow. This is the biggest home game in a long time.  I expect the energy level in the stands to be off the charts during the game. 3rd downs for Baltimore will be deafening. 

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

I was surprised in the 5 reasons listed, not one of them mentioned that it was a home game. The 12th man is going to be bringing it tomorrow. This is the biggest home game in a long time.  I expect the energy level in the stands to be off the charts during the game. 3rd downs for Baltimore will be deafening. 

I agree 100% !!!

Lets hope by game time every single ticket will be sold !!!

GO BILLS 10-3 !!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

I know this is a local article,  but nationally, talking heads are picking us to beat the ravens.  Skip freaking Bayless picked us

Ugh. That's not good.

Parrino worked out here in Vegas for awhile and moved back to Buffalo because that was his passion. Pretty good friends with my brother. Don't know him personally, but he seems like a great guy. Solid piece.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Ugh. That's not good.

Parino worked out here in Vegas and is friends with my brother. Don't know him personally, but he seems like a great guy. Solid piece.

Skip Payless? Good,stuff. I love this Bills team. They just line up and,say come,and give us what you got!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, loyal2dagame said:

Bills bandwagon is already at maximum capacity. Where was all this media love earlier in the year when they had one of the best records in the league week to week? 

It's Matt Parrino.  He was on it.  I like the way he thinks, but very "from the heart" fan-style piece

8 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Ugh. That's not good.

I put this elsewhere, but I don't think it's true that national heads are picking us

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/12/the-buffalo-bills-arent-in-the-same-class-as-the-ravens-predictions-what-theyre-saying.html

44 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Hopefully the stadium isn’t 1/4 full of Ravens fans like it was with Philly

This is my concern.  If it is, we'll just have to shut them up early.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I still can't bring myself to believe the bills will win tomorrow. Maybe it's just the 2 decades of dissapointment (minus 2017) but I just dont know if the bills are ready to beat a team like the Ravens. 

On the other hand, maybe the bills are that good and will shock the world tomorrow. This being a home game is definitely an advantage 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1