OIG FISA Report Discussion and the real reason for the FBI Mar-a-Lago raid

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is that your informed opinion after reading and analyzing the nearly 500 page report?

This is gonna be a slog. This is one of the rare occasions I wish I was an attorney and/or knew federal procedures as I understand what seems like unimportant or insignificant words to a layperson can mean "you're in a heap a trouble" under the law.  

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

I haven't had the chance to review the report yet.  How many minutes ago was it released?

Seems like you got to the nub of the conclusion pretty quickly.

You do realize the report leads with its conclusion, don't you? I, uh, quoted it. 

DR will spin this into a win. Have no fear. The next big thing will be the REAL big thing. He's serious this time. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ask yourself -- or anyone who still bothers to pay attention to the nonsense JA writes -- if he's as objective as he claims, why is he rushing to spike the ball without reading the report.

It's ***** damning and destroys the narrative that's been pumped into people's minds for two years.

Must of been a fast 500 pages. But he's definitely the only one coming in with a bias.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

8. The Department's Office of Professional Responsibility should review our findings related to the conduct of Department attorney Bruce Ohr for any action it deems appropriate. Ohr's current supervisors in the Department's Criminal Division should also review our findings related to Ohr's performance for any action they deem appropriate.

9. The FBI should review the performance of all employees who had responsibility for the preparation, Woods review, or approval of the FISA applications, as well as the managers, supervisors, and senior officials in the chain of command of the Carter Page investigation, for any action deemed appropriate.

Looks like some people are going to get it in the back of the neck for their stupidity, though.

But not Ohr.  He's going to get ass-*****.

• Like (+1) 2

Ask yourself -- or anyone who still bothers to pay attention to the nonsense JA writes -- if he's as objective as he claims, why is he rushing to spike the ball without reading the report. It's ***** damning and destroys the narrative that's been pumped into people's minds for two years. 

He's making definitive conclusions already -- why? Because he's broken. He's not honest, he doesn't care about finding truth -- he just wants his own opinions confirmed. 

I made one definitive conclusion. You will spin this into good news for your narrative. I'll stick with that.

asshat.

DRINK!

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

I haven't had the chance to review the report yet.  How many minutes ago was it released?

Seems like you got to the nub of the conclusion pretty quickly.

The benefit of having people namely his handlers do the heavy lifting.  Tibs/ JA/ Gary Busey is certainly having his support team run their asses off for the supposed benefit of swaying the opinion of a few sports fans in one of the smaller markets of the NFL.

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, shut the ***** up, you ***** dumbass.  The report says they didn't even have enough suspicion of a Russian connection to investigate it.  And you're still going to pretend "Russian collusion" is a fact?  

No you shut up

The report acknowledged the had reason to investigate something we all know happened, even your dumb dishonest ass 

and FU, for good measure. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ask yourself -- or anyone who still bothers to pay attention to the nonsense JA writes -- if he's as objective as he claims, why is he rushing to spike the ball without reading the report. It's ***** damning and destroys the narrative that's been pumped into people's minds for two years. 

He's making definitive conclusions already -- why? Because he's broken. He's not honest, he doesn't care about finding truth -- he just wants his own opinions confirmed. 

He's an asshat. Not worth the time.

No! He's an objective observer! He's not a programmed lemming.

Huff post tells JA everything he needs to know.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is gonna be a slug. This is one of the rare occasions I wish I was an attorney and/or knew federal procedures as I understand what seems like unimportant or insignificant words to a layperson can mean "you're in a heap a trouble" under the law.  

Ya, Obama and Comey to jail soon, right? 

Stone is is actually in jail now for lying about exactly what this investigation was started for

So much treason 

just a question here before we get too far along in the threads...

i don't know a whole lot about  @BillsFanNC but an he be trusted not to delete the thread if it doesn't go the way he wants? again, i am not intending to disparage him/her in any way, i just know from past experience that this has happened before with certain posters and i don't want to lose the posterity this will contain.

• Thank you (+1) 1

One interesting thing to come out of this that's going to be completely glossed over in the "Orange Man Bad" debate: the FISA application process had really weak safeguards.  One would hope that a secret surveillance warrant process would have stronger requirements for issuing the warrant...but apparently, agents could easily cherry-pick the evidence they wanted to present with little in the way of supervision or oversight.

That's encouraging.  Just what I want in a secret surveillance warrant process.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1