OIG FISA Report Discussion and the real reason for the FBI Mar-a-Lago raid

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

For ***** sake... 

I am trying really hard to take you at your word that you are not trolling, you understand the genesis and set-up of this soft-coup, and that you want to learn. You are not making it easy.

I watched it. 

Nunes is just saying things I anticipate @Deranged Rhino believes is the smoking gun. Am I correct?

If so, it's nothing I hadn't already read about.

And I certainly don't think Nunes is the messenger you want here dishing out this kind of speculation.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Am I correct?

Not once today down here so far. 

Not once.

And I certainly don't think Nunes is the messenger you want here dishing out this kind of speculation.

It's not speculation. The speculation (for TWO YEARS) which was passed off as fact was that Mifsud was a RUSSIAN asset/agent. He never was. He was one of our own. Which makes the entire pretext for the CI investigation into Trump fraudulent. 

The fact that you are still trying to dunk on Nunes whom the OIG just exonerated in full just proves how much of an uninformed lemming you actually are. 

(But when you refuse to read stuff for yourself, that's the end result most of the times. You end up looking dumb. So, good on you for that.)

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

though i urge you to spend the entire 24:18 of this interview listening, to the above quoted portion:

6:23 of this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRKFo0JmuBc&feature=emb_logo

11:26 is very important as well. "...there was alot going on around this that is not the subject matter of Horowitz's report, but i think has a direct bearing perhaps upon what was going on in the FBI..."

An interview from William Barr??? You're using the President's lawyer here to prove something? This guy lost all previous credibility when he came out with his own summary that completely twisted the narrative of the Mueller report (which was obviously what happened, otherwise why the hell do you think Mueller would put out that public statement after as he did) waaAAaaayyy before it was released.

Like how he doesn't know the difference between Wikileaks and Wikipedia, though. :lol:

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

An interview from William Barr??? You're using the President's lawyer here to prove something? This guy lost all previous credibility when he came out with his own summary that completely twisted the narrative of the Mueller report (which was obviously what happened, otherwise why the hell do you think Mueller would put out that public statement after as he did) waaAAaaayyy before it was released.

Like how he doesn't know the difference between Wikileaks and Wikipedia, though. :lol:

None of what you stated is true. 

He's not the president's lawyer, he's the Attorney General of the United States of America. His summary of the Mueller report was entirely accurate, it was not twisted as even Mueller testified to when asked. 

You're a partisan NPC. Nothing more. Not a single original (or accurate) idea in that empty head of yours.

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Even I know Barr isn’t Trump’s lawyer.

And I’m about as stupid as they come when it comes to this political stuff.

Ask me who the Bills starting QB was in 1985 is where I am more of an expert than this political garbage. ?

Just now, njbuff said:

Even I know Barr isn’t Trump’s lawyer.

And I’m about as stupid as they come when it comes to this political stuff.

Ask me who the Bills starting QB was in 1985 is where I am more of an expert than this political garbage. ?

giphy.gif

I'm not going to call you a name.

You guys throw out names here aplenty... I think you need some Aloha.

I was being facetious. :thumbsup:

I was being facetious. :thumbsup:

Everything else you stated was factually inaccurate... were you being facetious about those too? 

Nope. You actually believe them because you were programmed to parrot them, and you did exactly as your masters wished. Congrats on being as dumb as they expect you to be.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Everything else you stated was factually inaccurate... were you being facetious about those too? 

Nope. You actually believe them because you were programmed to parrot them, and you did exactly as your masters wished. Congrats on being as dumb as they expect you to be.

He's a teacher. Gulp.

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not once today down here so far. 

Not once.

It's not speculation. The speculation (for TWO YEARS) which was passed off as fact was that Mifsud was a RUSSIAN asset/agent. He never was. He was one of our own. Which makes the entire pretext for the CI investigation into Trump fraudulent. 

The fact that you are still trying to dunk on Nunes whom the OIG just exonerated in full just proves how much of an uninformed lemming you actually are. 

(But when you refuse to read stuff for yourself, that's the end result most of the times. You end up looking dumb. So, good on you for that.)

giphy.gif

Disappointed... I really did think you had your smoking gun.

Did we really need to do this ridiculous dance for the last 24 hours???? Good God man! :doh:

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're so angry.

I hope life gets better for you trying to ensnare posters into traps you think you've got them in.

Oy.

I'm going to go enjoy my evening now that that's settled.

Go Bills!!! :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

Disappointed... I really did think you had your smoking gun.

You mean there it ain't. Because, once again you're 100% wrong and arguing against something I never said -- and which misses the point entirely of why Mifsud matters to this whole thing.  

Mifsud isn't an FBI asset. That's not a claim I've made. What I have said, and backed with evidence, is that he's a KNOWN western intelligence asset.  

All you've done is proven that you're completely willing to turn your own brain off and blindly swallow the bull#### fed to you by the very same people who just lied to you for THREE YEARS about Trump/Russia. The same people who wrote article after article citing Mifsud's ties to Moscow as the only evidence needed to justify opening a counter intelligence investigation into the political opposition of a sitting US President. Saying Mifsud isn't FBI is a strawman argument, pushed by these proven liars on useful idiots like yourself who prove them right when they assume their audience is too stupid to think for themselves. 

So take a bow. You've doubled down on being a dumbass. 

• Like (+1) 1

I give you credit DR for trying to break through the partisan armor that shackles the brain of so many. You have incredible patience.

DR & others: Dude, the earth isnt flat. It just isnt.  Read these documents and it's clear as day that what you're saying is not the case.

Transplant: Are you crazy? That's way too long. I dont have the time to read all that.

DR & others: ok, well here are some short interviews where people who are intimately familiar with the subject can summarize things for you.

Transplant: Lol. Those guys dont belong to the flat earth society!! Why would I trust a thing that they say? Surely you jest.

• Thank you (+1) 5

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

null