OIG FISA Report Discussion and the real reason for the FBI Mar-a-Lago raid

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

FY, since the establishment media didn't air a moment of it, here's the full hearing with the OIG and Senate Homeland Security: 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?467350-1/justice-dept-ig-testifies-origins-fbis-russia-inquiry&live

(worth watching Johnson's opening statement)

it was a rather short hearing as well.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's a fraud. With nothing to offer but drive by insults. It's easy to ignore, and sometimes fun to make him spin out like this morning. 

Trump broke him and all his alts. 

...I have figured it out.....PPP has been infiltrated by Carville & Begala....you connect the dots.......

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

...."Bull" Durham looks like a nasty SOB...BUT......he'll be labeled a partisan hack....just wondering how the "labelers" explain why former AG Holder (Dem???) assigned many high profile cases to him as a US Attorney.....yup, poor Eric was duped..............

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

hopefully, with Sperry's announcement here, people familiar with the report will be able to review and find out just what these revisions are. i know there should be a tool out there that would compare the two versions and be able to point out the differences. drawing a blank currently.

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1217845021858312192

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Foxx said:

hopefully, with Sperry's announcement here, people familiar with the report will be able to review and find out just what these revisions are. i know there should be a tool out there that would compare the two versions and be able to point out the differences. drawing a blank currently.

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1217845021858312192

"Beyond Compare" is just 1 of the tools that is available.

I think the larger challenge would be to procure copies of the various versions. I doubt anything but the most current is available at the source.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

"Beyond Compare" is just 1 of the tools that is available.

I think the larger challenge would be to procure copies of the various versions. I doubt anything but the most current is available at the source.

i downloaded the version that first came out so downloading the current one and comparing them would be no problem here.

thanks for the tool info!

• Like (+1) 2

IG Report Proves Obama Administration Spied On Trump Campaign Big Time

Last week, President Trump triggered the left when he tweeted a Photoshopped picture that portrayed former President Barack Obama perched midair outside Trump Tower, binoculars and listening device in hand.

The liberal outlet Vox condemned the president for his “increasingly bad tweets,” before declaring “there’s no evidence the Obama administration spied on Trump.” Vox then regurgitated the false narrative that, while the FBI did surveil former Trump foreign policy advisor Carter Page, “that didn’t happen until after Page left the campaign.”

cleveland1.27.a.jpg

For years, conservatives tried to correct the record, noting that a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) order gave the government access to Page’s past emails and other electronic communications with members of the Trump campaign, but the mainstream media ignored this reality. That the liberal and legacy press continue to push this narrative now, following the release of Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on FISA abuse, is beyond baffling, because the IG report established that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign, and the spying was much worse than previously thought.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

IG Report Proves Obama Administration Spied On Trump Campaign Big Time

Last week, President Trump triggered the left when he tweeted a Photoshopped picture that portrayed former President Barack Obama perched midair outside Trump Tower, binoculars and listening device in hand.

The liberal outlet Vox condemned the president for his “increasingly bad tweets,” before declaring “there’s no evidence the Obama administration spied on Trump.” Vox then regurgitated the false narrative that, while the FBI did surveil former Trump foreign policy advisor Carter Page, “that didn’t happen until after Page left the campaign.”

cleveland1.27.a.jpg

For years, conservatives tried to correct the record, noting that a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) order gave the government access to Page’s past emails and other electronic communications with members of the Trump campaign, but the mainstream media ignored this reality. That the liberal and legacy press continue to push this narrative now, following the release of Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on FISA abuse, is beyond baffling, because the IG report established that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign, and the spying was much worse than previously thought.

Are they forgetting that the FB! twice attempted to obtain FISA warrants prior to actually receiving the one they did? They only received the one they did because they used the Steele Dossier to get it, per Andrew McCabe. 

• Like (+1) 2

....sorry, but this is just NOT possible...Sleepy Bob turned over an impeccably clean organization to Jim Comey who CERTAINLY upheld Bob's mantra.....how else could the upstanding Bob be appointed Independent Counsel?....J Edgar is PO'ed they may sully his dirty label..........

Wray says FBI conduct surrounding Carter Page FISA warrant 'unacceptable' and 'cannot be repeated'

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified Wednesday that the actions taken by the bureau to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page were “unacceptable” and “cannot be repeated.”

During his first congressional appearance following the release of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s FISA review last year, Wray vowed to reform the FISA system by implementing “specific procedures and safeguards.”

“The failures highlighted in the inspector general report are unacceptable, period. And they cannot be repeated,” Wray testified before the House Judiciary Committee.

“I have already ordered more than 40 corrective actions to our FISA policies and procedures,” Wray continued, adding that he has “gone above and beyond” in outlining what “should be changed” and “can be changed” and can provide “accountability,” “rigor” and “discipline.”

“I do not think anyone has carte blanche to bypass rules, and I intend to make it painfully clear that is unacceptable at the FBI today," he added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wray-says-fbi-actions-to-obtain-carter-page-fisa-warrant-were-unacceptable-and-cannot-be-repeated

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There are mountains of evidence in the FISA abuse scandal if you bother to look, search and investigate for yourself, while leaving your political sunglasses at home.

Now, if heads don't role within (you insert timeframe), we will know where justice truly stands in this country.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

FISA Court Blacklists FBI Agents Involved in Surveilling Carter Page

Good start, but the process still needs to be blown up. Simply barring some corrupt agents from appearing (until their review is completed with nothing more than token punishments meted out) does nothing to end the systemic abuses of this secret court hearing carefully-selected secret information.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1