OIG FISA Report Discussion and the real reason for the FBI Mar-a-Lago raid

Link to report: 

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

OIG press release:

https://oig.justice.gov/press/2019/2019-12-09.pdf

Thread for discussion of the long awaited IG FISA report which will reportedly drop on the 9th and not the 12th.  Rules are simple: Read the report yourself and discuss your interpretation of the findings here.  Do not post or link memes, tweets or news/opinion articles where other people tell you what they read in the report as there will surely be other threads for that.  Screenshots of text from the actual report or citations from the actual report are of course encouraged.

Edited by BillsFanNC
link to report & press release added, title edited to reflect broader scope of discussion
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

someone's being just a lil' bossy.

? Perhaps I didn't make this clear then. As with any thread around here, participation in the OIG FISA Report Book Club thread is completely voluntary, but you do have to actually read the report yourself to participate.  

Edited by BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's trying to freeze out PPP's Deplorables like Gary Busey, HAHA Gator and Bob in Michigan. Since they've never had an original idea, they're *****.

...would it be safe to assume they did NOT make your Christmas list for 2019?....just askin'.........

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Perhaps I didn't make this clear then. As with any thread around here, participation in the OIG FISA Report Book Club thread is completely voluntary, but you do have to actually read the report yourself to participate.  

What if I don't wanna? It is much easier to regurgitate DNC talkin' point, ya know.  :devil:

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What if I don't wanna? It is much easier to regurgitate DNC talkin' point, ya know.  :devil:

Well, in THAT case, why not begin NOW? Why wait for it to be released when it's so convenient to ignore what it says anyway? 

I'm surprised some of our reading comprehension challenged Leftists haven't already weighed in on what the report says.

We know from them already that, 1. It won't exonerate Trump in any way. 2. It will exonerate the Deep State bad actors. 3. The media will be proven to be the honest brokers they know that they are. 4. The Democrats are doing the honorable thing by impeaching Trump. and 5. ORANGEMANBADGODDAMNIT!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Exactly. It's far easier to just trust guys like Chris Cuomo and Rachel Maddow to tell me what's in the report. Not like they're going to lie about it or spin the revelations.

Oh, and OP: You might want to make peace with the fact that no one gives a ***** about your rules.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Exactly. It's far easier to just trust guys like Chris Cuomo and Rachel Maddow to tell me what's in the report. Not like they're going to lie about it or spin the revelations.

Oh, and OP: You might want to make peace with the fact that no one gives a ***** about your rules.

And that perfectly fine. I'm sure there will be other threads where you read what others tell you about what they read in the report and then you can pass it off as your own take. 

To be continued on the 9th...

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but if I recall correctly, this is the letter that set Horowitz off on his quest.  It is from Grassley and Graham back in February, 2018. There are 36 questions (and questions within questions) that they wanted Horowitz to answer.  Some doozies in this letter!  And, the letter makes it pretty clear that the Committee already had some answers via classified material.  

I’m hoping that Horowitz lays out his report answer by answer — but I highly doubt he will. The letter is fascinating almost 2 years later. At a minimum, Ohr and Comey (and anyone else who laid their hands on the Page FISA renewals) should be cooked gooses.  SHOULD and WILL is my main question.  I still lean toward SHOULD, but WON’T.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/2018-02-28 CEG LG to DOJ OIG (referral).pdf

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Didn’t read it all, but I believe you are correct. 
I also recall a biting letter from Grassley where he asked the AG to bring charges against anyone found to have told lies about the POTUS, and worked to undermine the Administration. I believe Steele was one of the sleazeballs mentioned in that letter. 

• Like (+1) 1