Kiffin to Ole Miss ?

Cynical

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lane has a habit of getting on twitter and trolling his exes, or RTing people who do. Especially anything Saban related I assume he has burner accounts too.

Now this - he just really hates him I think 

Saban saved his career. He has no reason to hate him other than being an messed up individual.

I don't know THAT much about Kiffin. I do know that his ex-wife was a super 10 and they had little daughters. When he got caught cheating she tossed him and took his cash. :)

Saban likes reclamation projects like Kiffin, Sark, and others. He does well with them. Wrt Cochrane, he is a great asset to the Crimson Tide but I really do suspect that Saban has a replacement lined up because he is probably one of the most organized people on Earth. 

Thanks for the link. 

22 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Wrt Cochrane, he is a great asset to the Crimson Tide but I really do suspect that Saban has a replacement lined up because he is probably one of the most organized people on Earth.

Cochran is not going anywhere, especially to Ole Miss with Kiffin.

If Cochran leaves, UGA would be one of the first teams knocking on his door.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.