Kiffin to Ole Miss ?

Cynical

I have a good friend that played CB there. He’s one of the guys that I split my Pelicans season tickets with. We were at the game Thursday and he said it’s a done deal. I hadn’t even heard the rumors at that point. Kiffin and Ole Miss is a match made in heaven. They are either going to be the next great SEC West Program or it’s going to be an absolute tire fire. Either way, I am on board for it!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Go stick ole’ Joey Freshwater in Oxford with an open checkbook and no rules and see what happens. Its like a reality show.

he provides a lot of unintended comedy

The one year mouthing off how the Vols were gonna hammer the Gators, it was garbagetime after 4 minutes 

Edited by row_33

Just now, row_33 said:

he provides a lot of unintended comedy

rhe one year mouthing off how the Vols were gonna hammer the Gators, it was garbagetime after 4 minutes 

Ha ha, he is special. He’s such an a-hole. At the same time he’s a good coach and he will recruit there. This can’t possibly be like any regular hiring. He’s not going to go to Ole Miss and quietly be .500 for 4 years and get fired. It is going to be fireworks. They are talking about it on Gameday now.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have a good friend that played CB there. He’s one of the guys that I split my Pelicans season tickets with. We were at the game Thursday and he said it’s a done deal. I hadn’t even heard the rumors at that point. Kiffin and Ole Miss is a match made in heaven. They are either going to be the next great SEC West Program or it’s going to be an absolute tire fire. Either way, I am on board for it!!

How long till he gets caught with one of the co-eds from the Grove? Good lord, the best collection of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. 
love Ole Miss. Kiffin can coach if he stays focused. Gonna be interesting to see if he has learned how to do that. Ole Miss won’t make it easy on him. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

How long till he gets caught with one of the co-eds from the Grove? Good lord, the best collection of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. 
love Ole Miss. Kiffin can coach if he stays focused. Gonna be interesting to see if he has learned how to do that. Ole Miss won’t make it easy on him. 

Lane Kiffin would buy your wife a peloton 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, he is special. He’s such an a-hole. At the same time he’s a good coach and he will recruit there. This can’t possibly be like any regular hiring. He’s not going to go to Ole Miss and quietly be .500 for 4 years and get fired. It is going to be fireworks. They are talking about it on Gameday now.

his father seemed like a great guy who was humble and hardworking. Makes you wonder what happened? Now that im older i am more of a believer in nature over nurture as my youngest son is nothing like me or my wife and neither of us understand how he thinks the way he does and acts the way he does. Some people can be nurtured and some cant or wont.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

his father seemed like a great guy who was humble and hardworking. Makes you wonder what happened? Now that im older i am more of a believer in nature over nurture as my youngest son is nothing like me or my wife and neither of us understand how he thinks the way he does and acts the way he does. Some people can be nurtured and some cant or wont.

for sure his daddy got him all his coaching jobs

and coaching relies on a lot of luck and talent and things. 

but at the very least you have to look like you have a clue what you are doing standing there coaching a team, his expressions and reactions are of complete loss and haplessness in games and with the media

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

for sure his daddy got him all his coaching jobs

and coaching relies on a lot of luck and talent and things. 

but at the very least you have to look like you have a clue what you are doing standing there coaching a team, his expressions and reactions are of complete loss and haplessness in games and with the media

Lets get our popcorn ready :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.