Which Bills player has your favorite highlights?

GETTOTHE50

I love watching Joe Cribbs to this day. Loved his running style. Long strider for a little guy.  

Fred is the man.  He’s tied for number 2 with Bruce. Polar opposites on the talent spectrum. Both with fantastic results.  Hello Chris Conte.

Josh Allen.  He has the wow factor. The throw he made vs the giants this year off the jab step, pass to Knox was unreal.  I hope he never stops attempting that throw, even if he gets some turnovers. The throw to foster last year vs Jax was unreal as well.

Bruce, OJ and Josh are probably our most physically blessed players. 

5 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

For me, personally, it would have to be one of my all-time heroes: Fred Jackson.

Fred 'Action' Jackson.

The offense went as he went.

Fred gave it his all every play. You could tell that by the way he ran. He didnt run effortlessly, but no one ran with more purpose than him.

He never went down without a fight. Refused to go out of bounds. And punished defenders at the end his of runs.

He would run into linemen and bounce off for a huge gain... Pull defenders another several yards.. He would even do a smooth spin move when you didnt know he had it in him.

Hell, he even had great hands!

Anyways, here is a link to some of his highlights. My favorite highlight is at 2:16 against the dirt bag patriots.

GO BILLS BABY!

You need to post part 2 as well.  Which includes his best highlight.

D1Y1lFe.gif?noredirect

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

we switched from red helmets to white helmets, then back to red. I've always been led to believe that that was not an option to switch helmets during a season. 

The white ones were the throwback helmets

Edited by Dan Darragh

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

Fred Jackson. The only jersey I will wear 30 years from now.

The light during the drought. He is the one I will tell my grandkids about when I take them to games one day. 

you gotta be kidding, that’s the best one has if they missed Juice and Jim Kelly?

Fan since 73 So I really do have many and don't think that I could ever narrow it down to just one.  However,  if I did, I am pretty certain that Tasker and Bruce would be at the top for sure.  Along with Kelly,  Reed,  Thomas and so many more.

I am actually surprised that nobody has mentioned Tasker.   Wish that I was smart enough to link his highlight clip.  It is pretty fun to watch IMO.